Reviews for Reading The Ruins of Gorlan
Harrypotterisawesome123 chapter 16 . 2/26
PLEASE mAKE CHAPTER 17!
Harrypotterisawesome123 chapter 15 . 2/26
I became a fan when John Flanagan came to my school to talk about his books at an assembly. No joke! He also did a book signing, and I really wish I had been a fan at the time so he could've signed my copy of the Ruins of Gorlan! Oh well, it's not often you meet a famous author like him, best not look a gifted horse in the mouth.
i know its been a long time but I wish you would finish this
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 16 . 2/15
Hey great story and all, making me luagh plenty of times, but there's one problem, could you, all I don't know, UPDATE ALREADY! :)
smkdolphin94 chapter 16 . 2/9
Please continue this is a great story
dh8901 chapter 16 . 1/22
this is REALLY good! can you please update
H21 chapter 16 . 1/19
We'll can you at least finish the first book?
SpookandStormy chapter 16 . 1/18
great job keep up the good work
sharknight6939 chapter 16 . 1/15
I must say i do enjoy how this story is written, good humor and The Ranger Apprentice is one of my favorite book series. tho sadly it seems i have found it a year late as you have not had time to update in sometime. O well thank for you laughs and the entertaining story.
cindylili chapter 16 . 1/13
This is interesting, you should continue!
I love the conversation about Halt, and the banter that goes on between them ;)
kdh1997 chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Sorry, I decided to ask this at about the middle of the chapter, but shouldn't Horace know about the passcodes? I think in the second book, the burning bridge, he was riding Tug after Will and Cassandra were captured to give the information to the armies before they were taken by surprise by the force of Skandians coming from the rear with Margrath's main force coming from the front.
SadieStone chapter 16 . 10/28/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE! PLEASE! I need more!
Me chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
I love it so far and u said u weren't going to do the next books I think u should u are really good at it!
Young Writer Author chapter 16 . 8/16/2014
love love love our story please update soon!
Max chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
I love this! I hope you will update soon!