Reviews for ARTICLE 2
gladthisisdead chapter 1 . 11/22
I can't finish the whole 'story' in the other chapters...

Three. DAYS! Three goddamn days?! On this amount of chapters?

Also, I can't help but cringe, groan, and get more and more FRUSTRATED with your OC.

Sure, I get that he has PTSD for being the only survivor. BUT. Oh. My. GOD he is beyond unlikeable. He acts too damn much like a child most of the time. And while I do get and actually kind of like how a HiE has a severely negative relationship with Fluttershy due to her "Stare" having unseen negative consequences to those not native to their world, the rest of this entire thing is just ridiculous.

Also, I can't connect to this character being so beyond negative, sarcastic, and outright hostile to everyone. Sure, I get it, he may have had no idea what the hell is going on or what he is encountering other than "aliens", but did this guy live only on the oh-so typical "aliens are going to kill us all" shitck?

Are you sure you aren't influenced by the BS "TCB" types of fics and wanted to write this as a platform to vent your hatred of them to make your own first contact scenario? (Except for the ones that had humanity winning which I always enjoyed for being something that might as well make sense instead of the typical TCB bs)

I'm going to sound like a broken record, but the slow pacing of only a few days after over 20 chapters over the course of (from what I see as of now on the last update) 8 years really dragged this down.

I don't care if in the later chapters your character somehow 'improved' with his interaction with the Ponies. This fic is too damn difficult and quite frankly, cringy to read.

I'll stick to the other HiE fics that did a much better job on pacing and not dragging their feet.

Goodbye and good riddence.
Hoggoe chapter 3 . 8/23
By the way, I red this story a long time ago and I know for a fact that there is a chapter missing between 2 and 3, where the events of the current chapter 3 are being discussed. Thought you would like to know.
Hoggoe chapter 21 . 8/8
Still the best AiE I've ever read. I'm always excited to see new chapters.
Hoggoe chapter 21 . 8/8
Still the best AiE I've ever read. I'm always excited to see new chapters.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/2/2020
Depressed that this is still not updated, it was one of the better reads on here.
1Batman4u chapter 21 . 12/20/2019
So Shane told Twilight about internal combustion engines.

Don’t forget about the spaceship wreckage. Doctor Cornelius Bolt said they already made several major breakthroughs, which could jumpstart an industrial revolution as pony scientists reverse-engineer medicine, medical tech, iPads, circuitry, etc.

Machines that don’t require gem-fueled spell matrices.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 21 . 12/18/2019
Ok th a was a very weird chapter i have read Shane being himself awesome. I love it the comedy, the unpredictability of what's going on and what's going to happen next i can't wait bravo.
Las piedras chapter 21 . 12/17/2019
Uno de los mejores protagonistas humanos en una historia hie que he leído.

Buena actualización... Tardó mucho.

Suerte y ánimo con la historia.
Sachiko13 chapter 21 . 12/17/2019
As a Czech person I don't know whether to feel amused or confused over that Prague reference. Anyways, the chapter was amazing as always. Shane never ceases to amuse me.
ubermaster chapter 21 . 12/17/2019
As always, the wait is definitely worth it. I love reading this story and I love see it updated. Now that the show is over that probably helps you on when this takes place and how it will progress forward. Whatever you do I know I'll read it as soon as I can.
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 21 . 12/16/2019
This is so funny lol
HueyLongDong chapter 20 . 9/19/2019
I love it can't wait to read more!
The Amesiac chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
This story is brilliant. While I was angry at first because Shane was called and treated like an animal, I still loved it. I love the comedy and how you integrate politics, along with doing subtle world-building about the Pony World. I also enjoy the reactions towards Human Technology.
The dialogue is always intriguing, never boring, and how you potray the Princesses are brilliant.
ksomk chapter 2 . 5/2/2019
no thank you.
Las piedras chapter 20 . 4/24/2019
Buen historia me ha gustado, no siempre se encuentra a un protagonistas como Shane.