Reviews for Yamato's Brother
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Nice. :D
Yaken chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was so beautiful, you wrote it so touching, so congratulation:)
kitto-be-alright chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Maybe it's because this is your first story but somehow I didn't quite get into as much as your other one. It just seemed a little like the story was going 100 mph and was a tad cliche. I did enjoy the beginning half of the story though.
Just so you know chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
"Aniki" is the most formal and respectful way of saying "older brother". Yamato wouldn't call Takeru that; rather, Takeru would call Yamato that. Yamato would just call Takeru by his name, and only his name, because he's younger. But Takeru can call Yamato a lot of names other than his actual name; again, because he's younger and Yamato is older than him. That's how it is in Japan.
kelstar chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
thats so cute! i loved it so much it was awesome! if there is more than continue if not than thats a good ending!
joeshen chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Sometimes I wonder if I can reach out to those who stop typing up fanfictions because reviews get sent to their e-mail accounts... but that's a story for another day.

This was a great fic... so in character... very... emotional (not exactly a word I like to use)...

(hey look, I'm the first reviewer in 2 years.. P
Dark N' Dreary chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
AWW how sweet! GREA fic.! Don't forget to update your other one _

ThE tRees On FiRe! ThE tRees On FiRe! LeTs All jUmP iN tHe FiRe In ThE tRee!
C-CHAN chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
OH! This one is AWESOME! TAKARI RULES!
Avalonia chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
*sighs* Takari. God bless it! This was incredible! I would ask for a sequel, but this is one the few one parters I think should remain just that. A one parter.
LegolasGirl25 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
eekk! i love it! takari 4ever! nice job, CUTE! and i have to compliment that you write really really good poems! - great story,i can't wait to read other stories...keep writing!

yamachick _-
Half Kracker chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
I like it... its really cute! *Giggles* Awww now this is when I can say someone used poetry in the right manner! unlike my own... *Clears throat* I loved it! Great job! My friend told me about this story... I'm so glade she did... its one of the best fics I've ever read! Keep up the good work!

Courage
Robyn Greenwillow chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Awwww!That was so adorably sweet!
keroscorner chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
That was really, really sweet! It was a cool twist.

I really liked your story! And the poems were awesome too.

I look forward to more work by you. _
Wolfie2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Wow, that was really good. A complete twist on the usual Takari's.
archforge chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Wow, this is really good.

There could have been more details on Hikari and Yamato to deepen the understanding of her crush. But the scenes with Hikari and Takeru is very nice.

Keep Up the Great Writing!