Reviews for Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime
rbensach chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
i love Kelly and Nicky! for ever
hazel-3017 chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
A very nice little Payson/Sasha oneshot. Very well done. I thought it was nicely put together and well written. Hope for more Payson/Sasha.
DawsonNova95 chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Oooo I love it! More Max and Austin...or give Max an OC And write how Aus deals with that:D
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
So, I finally got to read these after being out of town for a while. Nothing beat coming home to find that you had added 4 new one-shots. I was super-excited. Around Christmas, there are always about a thousand Christmas one shot collections cropping up on fanfiction. This is probably one of the best I ever read. Sometimes, in the collection, the stories start getting too similar so it's like you're reading the same thing over and over again, but in this collection, each and every story is unique. I really appreciate the effort you obviously put into making each story something different and creative. The fact that each story is unique and so well written makes me enjoy each addition even if I don't like the pairing. Usually, I don't read the story if I don't like the pairing, but your writing is such a joy to read that it doesn't matter.

Also, I truly love your portrayal of the characters. They are all so nuanced and carefully written. You've depicted each character so vividly that I almost feel like I know them. Your OCs are always well-written as well. They are like real people with flaws and quirks that are sometimes hard to portray in writing. More often then not, I forget that AJ and Faith aren't actual characters on the show. Sometimes, I'll watch an episode and wonder whether or not AJ or Faith or one of your other OCs are in the episode before I remember that oh yeah, they are not actually a part of the show.

Anyways, thank you so much for sharing your writing with us. Reading these stories has truly been incredible.
mrschuckbass10 chapter 12 . 12/27/2011
Aw! It was adorable!
leah chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while! I love it all!

I especially love how you write Max. I hate him on the show, but I love him here.

#WeFaB update soon?
mrschuckbass10 chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Okay so I couldn't really think of an Austin max plot... Maybe an Xmas where max comes out to Austin? Or maybe Austin an reciprocate his feelings when max kisses him? Idk but any Austin/max would be good
megan chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Kaylie and Austin maybe a proposel for christmas time
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Aw... Lauren and Razor are so adorable. As sad as it is, they made my day. I really liked the bit about Summer. It was a nice addition. Great job. Can't wait ofr the next one-shot.
Romance Novel chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Ugh good timing with me finally getting a chance to read this! I'm obsessed with these two at the moment. Them and their incredibly cheesy song lyrics. "I was dying just to live a lie / Hopelessly floating like a balloon / I was running out of air too soon / If we are honest, we could be honest / I could be happy / I could be good enough for me / If I wanna cry I'll cry / You will see the tears in my eyes / If I wanna leave I'll go / If I am hurting now you'll know, you'll know / You'll know" SONGWRITING GOLD. And that kiss was randomly hot. They definitely went for it ;) /mourning

"[...]even though the walls are really thin so the one time Kaylie stayed over she could hear all the frightening moans and dirty talk and cracks of a whip (what the hell?)..." LOL

Adrianna! Jude! Tommy! Ahhh, you're the best.

I always thought Baby, It's Cold Outside was about date rape too! It totally is.

Awww this was really cute. I'm actually grinning right now. Glad Emily is okay with it.

Hmm I request...Payson/Razor? Not sure how yet, but something with them interacting :P
Virgo Writer chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
If you're gonna do Payson/Sasha then you've definitely got to go fro the full-fat burrito, by which I mean post-Olympics future!Payson/Sasha. At least that's what I'd regard as the diet breaker.

But subtle Payson/Sasha works too, and this is done beautifully. You have in no way butchered the ship and I would happily read more Payson/Sasha from you if you could be convinced.
Virgo Writer chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
So Lauren/Austin definitely not as disturbing as I thought. Actually found myself rooting for them a little.

Austin is so boy!Lauren and she is so his type. And despite being 'dark and disturbing' it actually has a wonderful Christmas message/moral to it about being yourself and not just who people want you to be. I loved Austin's little anecdote about his mum.
mrschuckbass10 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Max/Austin!
Live Write Love chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
paystin, I'm speechless3

merry Christmas B!
justxsmile chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I've loved everything you've posted so far! And I think it's be awesome if you did a Lauren/Kaylie/Emily/Payson fic about being snowed in at the Rock. Or something. I just want to read about being snowed in at the Rock. That's just an idea.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »