Reviews for Embers
I CANT REMEMBER IF IVE LEFT A REVIEW ON THIS BEFORE. This is HANDS DOWN my favorite Shakarian fic. EVER. i have read this more times than any of the other 200 something fics i have bookmarked. the development is PHENOMENAL. a very subtle shift from friends to more to moreMORE to something to lovers. you put the slow in slow burn and i love it! i am not jokin my dude. i would print this fic out and take it on a nice date if i could!

ANYWAY. thank you for writing this treasure of a fic. sERIOUSLY.

I

LOVE

IT

SO

MUCH.

-intergalacticclouds
Victorules chapter 31 . 4/2
It really comes across, the maddening wait.
Victorules chapter 30 . 4/2
Nice to see Tali here. She kinda went from treason charges to admiralty inside a year and we have no idea how that happened.
Victorules chapter 26 . 4/2
In the game, when Shep and Kenson land on the research base, the timer is at days. Here, Garrus reacts hours after that. So how come Shep wakes up so early and they still only have hours left?
SinistrousDelirious chapter 60 . 4/2
AAAAH UPDATE SHIT I never got to finish it all (because I keep binge-reading different fics at once and I'm switching so many fandoms right now)
But I'm gonna go read EVERYTHING again, first, then I'll come back and read the update! I gotta be 'in the zone'
So sorry if it isn't a comment on the chapter itself BUT HOLD ON, and thank you for updating again! :D I'll be back in a jiffy hahaah
Victorules chapter 20 . 4/1
It never made any sense that Shepard would take everyone on the team from the ship, and I always wondered how it would've gone if some real fighters were on board when the Collectors hit it.
Victorules chapter 14 . 4/1
This is extremely sweet without being overwhelingly so. I may have just become a fluff fanatic.
Victorules chapter 11 . 4/1
Aw
Victorules chapter 7 . 3/31
They use the word yeah a lot. I take it that's their thing?
Victorules chapter 5 . 3/31
That fight was really well done. Both are hurting and have a viable and unreasonable target.
Victorules chapter 4 . 3/31
Interesting mix of bleak present and promising past. I think it hits a balance somehow.
Victorules chapter 1 . 3/31
This has some weight to it. Not sure It's quite my speed so far but well written enougn to give it a chance.
servantofclio chapter 60 . 3/29
Shepard and Kaidan's tension with each other really rings true, and shows how brittle Shepard is becoming, besides. Kaidan's not wrong here, but Shepard's drive to go after Cerberus is completely understandable, too.

You're getting so close to the end of ME3 now! I'm excited to see what happens here...
servantofclio chapter 59 . 11/5/2016
Hurray for a new chapter! I'm so delighted you're still going with this, and extra delighted to read it after a tough week and a bad day. 3 I'm a sucker for all this nice, reflective aftermath; it's good to see people reacting to the strangeness of the situation, and especially good, of course, to see Garrus comforting Shepard and reassuring her.
Guest chapter 58 . 9/24/2016
I started reading this story for the first time a year or two ago. At the time i think you had written up to Garrus helping Fedorian on Palaven. I remember bookmarking this story and thinking about how much i loved the natural and slow build of Garrus and Shepard's romance. Recently, i started rereading through fanfics i had bookmarked and i was surprised to see you were still writing this. i wrote all this to say thank you for for writing and continuing to write one of the best slow burn Shakarian romances i've read it the dialogue and way you write the events is so natural and compelling, i find that i have a hard time putting it down. particularly, the beginning chapters where Garrus and Shepard slowly shift from friends to more is like one of my favorite things. probably ever. i feel like that's how Bioware should've handled it rather than a out of the blue proposition.

all this to say, THANK YOU!

-intergalacticclouds