Reviews for Held Captive By Fear
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Excellent fic.
I like dominant Regina and Mary .
I really hope to read a sequel when the curse break and Snow has her memory back.
fanfictor40 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I liked this one, wish there was more though
A2463 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Love it.
thelast.thingido chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I loved your story, all of it was great. Dark, tortured, and hot. What really put it all together for me though, was the last sentence. Oh my, that was a fantastically crafted metaphor. Short but beautiful. Wonderful job again.
Lily Lovett chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is awesome. Just pure epic description, while remaining true to their characters. I love the way you changed canon for the purpose of this one moment, but managed to explain it in a natural way. Amazing writing! Thanks for sharing. :)
connyx chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
The evil queen and sex. That fits most.
Well done!
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
SO. FUCKING. GOOD.

Seriously, I'm at a loss for words. I love me some angst as well, and this certainly fit the bill. I really love the dynamic you explored here - in other retellings of the Snow White story, I have considered shipping Snow White and the Queen, but it didn't occur to me for this show. And you more so further explored Regina's need for dominance and destruction over Snow. Ugh, so many good lines. So heart wrenching. This was perfect, and it fits into the context of the show so well.
QuimbyCub chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow, very hot. Great work.
TheEvilQueensMistress chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
iwudhfvierbfi omg sooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I am glad there are someone finally ship Snow Queen, keep working!
onyxdepthsandcrimsonstains chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh well I never thought about that pairing for a second.. but I was pleasantly surprised! Well done!
Audrey1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
oh my... *fans self*

good job
PumpkinButter chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
VERY well written! I'm very intrigued by this pairing and I love the idea of Regina's dominance. The physical control is so fitting as a means power in Storybrooke; a kind of retaliation against Regina's lack of power against Snow in the fairytale world. Like I said very well written and I hope you do more with this pairing! I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

Best Wishes,

PB
K-mill chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I was amazed by this fic!

I really could imagine this scene happening. Mary and Regina together are way better than Remma, if you ask me.

I loved the story and will be a happy person if you write more about'em.

Congrats and keep writing, PLEASE?
Arwen17evenstar chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I wish this was Emma instead of Mary, but it is absolutely perfect.