Reviews for A Whole Latte Love
ammstar11 chapter 1 . 10/30
LOVE IT!
please update!
This is honestly one of the best stories that I've read on this site. I would love for it to continue but I would like to know if this story is still going on or is discontinued?
WiiFan2009 chapter 8 . 9/22
I just discovered this fanfic a few days ago, and it's really good. I'm eager to read the next chapter, whenever it gets posted!
Nameless Blossom chapter 8 . 6/4
First of all, I really like your story so far. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but it's ok to be cliche once in awhile. That's what fanfiction is all about: fanservice.
By the way, why is TK living with Matt? I thought their parents were divorced? Unless you going completely AU with this.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
I love this story!
saneebs chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
I hope you still to continued this story
Intemporel.J chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
Wow this story really is amazing!
I really hope you get the chance to finish this story up sometime because ill be looking forward to reading it! Thanks for the great read :)
rencecam1 chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Hi iJutsu! this chapter is amazing! good job and keep up the situation escalating.
hope you could update soon 'cause the suspense is killing me :D
videogamenerd101 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Ahh, all the Takari moments were so lovely. I'm glad T.K. and Kari are on much better terms now, and I do hope they eventually get to the point where they're completely honest with each other. Poor Kari, though. This must be so hard on her…

I really can't wait to finally be able to understand Davis's character and more of Kari's character. Please update soon!
Creativite chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Man... I have to say, this story is AMAZING. Keep up the good work! I'm excited for the next update :)
YourSecretAdmire chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Gosh! GUILTY ...I HATE THAT WORD
COME ON UPDATE PLEASE? (puppy eyes) I HOPE CATHERINE ISN'T A BITCH CAUSE MOST OF TAKARI FANFIC I'VE READ SO FAR , SHE IS AN ANNOYING BITCH CAUSING MY FAVORITE OTP THAT IS TAIORA AND TAKARI FALL APART... Anyways, I love your writing skills...so far so good :D
I can't bear Beary puns chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Welcome back! (though I believe I didn't put a review onto this story first time I read around)
So much development . Intaking all of dis after a long update is kinda overwhelming XD And did Tai just figure all of that out BY HIMSELF?! OAo Miracles be happening. I'm rooting for your work on this story!
Sophie chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
New reader here. Here's what I thought :
I saw this story about a week ago in the archives but I didn't click on it. Today I saw it again and I was like "oh what the hell", and started reading. Best decision I've made today. This story is...I can't even...how do I describe this piece of epicness? Well for starters, it's complete different from what I thought. The main reason I didn't read it before was cos I thought it was those kind of stories where the boys goes to the cafe everyday, doesn't really interact with the girl, silently crushing on her etc. But this, this totally wow-ed me. Seriously your writing is awesome. Your ideas are ingenious! Definitely one of my top 5 digimon stories. Takari's my OTP since I was like 10. I'll admit, I'm kind of a softie, yes yes i did shed a few tears here and there, but that's what makes your writing so amazing. It's so realistic that I can literally feel the characters. I love how you portray them, you totally got their character, except Davis but he's supposed to be like this in this story. I hope you update soon. I really love this story and your writing. I like how you updated the first chap in dec 2011 and the eight in June 2014 that's like 3 years apart but you've still got the touch. That magic flare. XD
Anyway, please don't make me wait too long. I just can't contain da feelz. Haha, anyway, I'm gonna go check out your other stories. Keep it up! Hope to 'hear' from you soon.
SuperArmadillomon chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Yes! New chapter! These are long, but gosh I love 'em. Keep writing! Amazing story and soooooooooo deep! I LOVE IT! :3