Reviews for A Whole Latte Love
Please update soon. It has been a really long time now
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Please update soon I love it
ammstar11 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
This is honestly one of the best stories that I've read on this site. I would love for it to continue but I would like to know if this story is still going on or is discontinued?
WiiFan2009 chapter 8 . 9/22/2016
I just discovered this fanfic a few days ago, and it's really good. I'm eager to read the next chapter, whenever it gets posted!
Nameless Blossom chapter 8 . 6/4/2016
First of all, I really like your story so far. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but it's ok to be cliche once in awhile. That's what fanfiction is all about: fanservice.
By the way, why is TK living with Matt? I thought their parents were divorced? Unless you going completely AU with this.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
I love this story!
saneebs chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
I hope you still to continued this story
Intemporel.J chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
Wow this story really is amazing!
I really hope you get the chance to finish this story up sometime because ill be looking forward to reading it! Thanks for the great read :)
rencecam1 chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Hi iJutsu! this chapter is amazing! good job and keep up the situation escalating.
hope you could update soon 'cause the suspense is killing me :D
videogamenerd101 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Ahh, all the Takari moments were so lovely. I'm glad T.K. and Kari are on much better terms now, and I do hope they eventually get to the point where they're completely honest with each other. Poor Kari, though. This must be so hard on her…

I really can't wait to finally be able to understand Davis's character and more of Kari's character. Please update soon!
Creativite chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Man... I have to say, this story is AMAZING. Keep up the good work! I'm excited for the next update :)
YourSecretAdmire chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Gosh! GUILTY ...I HATE THAT WORD
COME ON UPDATE PLEASE? (puppy eyes) I HOPE CATHERINE ISN'T A BITCH CAUSE MOST OF TAKARI FANFIC I'VE READ SO FAR , SHE IS AN ANNOYING BITCH CAUSING MY FAVORITE OTP THAT IS TAIORA AND TAKARI FALL APART... Anyways, I love your writing skills...so far so good :D
I can't bear Beary puns chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Welcome back! (though I believe I didn't put a review onto this story first time I read around)
So much development . Intaking all of dis after a long update is kinda overwhelming XD And did Tai just figure all of that out BY HIMSELF?! OAo Miracles be happening. I'm rooting for your work on this story!