Reviews for A Whole Latte Love
I love this story!
kangnamsong-room chapter 8 . 6/23
I hope you still to continued this story
Intemporel.J chapter 8 . 6/19
Wow this story really is amazing!
I really hope you get the chance to finish this story up sometime because ill be looking forward to reading it! Thanks for the great read :)
rencecam1 chapter 8 . 6/14
Hi iJutsu! this chapter is amazing! good job and keep up the situation escalating.
hope you could update soon 'cause the suspense is killing me :D
videogamenerd101 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Ahh, all the Takari moments were so lovely. I'm glad T.K. and Kari are on much better terms now, and I do hope they eventually get to the point where they're completely honest with each other. Poor Kari, though. This must be so hard on her…

I really can't wait to finally be able to understand Davis's character and more of Kari's character. Please update soon!
Creativite chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Man... I have to say, this story is AMAZING. Keep up the good work! I'm excited for the next update :)
YourSecretAdmire chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Gosh! GUILTY ...I HATE THAT WORD
COME ON UPDATE PLEASE? (puppy eyes) I HOPE CATHERINE ISN'T A BITCH CAUSE MOST OF TAKARI FANFIC I'VE READ SO FAR , SHE IS AN ANNOYING BITCH CAUSING MY FAVORITE OTP THAT IS TAIORA AND TAKARI FALL APART... Anyways, I love your writing skills...so far so good :D
I can't bear Beary puns chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Welcome back! (though I believe I didn't put a review onto this story first time I read around)
So much development . Intaking all of dis after a long update is kinda overwhelming XD And did Tai just figure all of that out BY HIMSELF?! OAo Miracles be happening. I'm rooting for your work on this story!
Sophie chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
New reader here. Here's what I thought :
I saw this story about a week ago in the archives but I didn't click on it. Today I saw it again and I was like "oh what the hell", and started reading. Best decision I've made today. This story is...I can't even...how do I describe this piece of epicness? Well for starters, it's complete different from what I thought. The main reason I didn't read it before was cos I thought it was those kind of stories where the boys goes to the cafe everyday, doesn't really interact with the girl, silently crushing on her etc. But this, this totally wow-ed me. Seriously your writing is awesome. Your ideas are ingenious! Definitely one of my top 5 digimon stories. Takari's my OTP since I was like 10. I'll admit, I'm kind of a softie, yes yes i did shed a few tears here and there, but that's what makes your writing so amazing. It's so realistic that I can literally feel the characters. I love how you portray them, you totally got their character, except Davis but he's supposed to be like this in this story. I hope you update soon. I really love this story and your writing. I like how you updated the first chap in dec 2011 and the eight in June 2014 that's like 3 years apart but you've still got the touch. That magic flare. XD
Anyway, please don't make me wait too long. I just can't contain da feelz. Haha, anyway, I'm gonna go check out your other stories. Keep it up! Hope to 'hear' from you soon.
SuperArmadillomon chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Yes! New chapter! These are long, but gosh I love 'em. Keep writing! Amazing story and soooooooooo deep! I LOVE IT! :3
KHLostEmpress chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
The end of the chapter was basically me just chanting "think it though Tai, you can do it". Also, of course. Tai's go to problem solver. Call Matt.

Anyway, they're adorable, I hope the Davis and Catherine issues are solved post haste (especially Catherine). The suspense is killing me! I love it!

Also, can't decide whether I want TK to just snap and kiss her or tell her naturally. Or something else entirely. Whatever you come up with, I'm sure to love, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Random side note, my phone suggested the word "suffer" first rather than "wait" in that last sentence. Sometimes I think my phone is smarter than I think. And quite frankly accurate too.

Update as soon as you can. I will be waiting!
Lils-01 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
This was chapter was so good! For a while, I thought you had given up... Thank you so much! Let's hope you start updating sooner from now on!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
It was so great! and definitely worth the wait! :D

I have to say, I'm a bit surprised at Catherines action though, as if she knew that TK doesn't love her but still is together with him. Hmmmm...

Other than that, Kari and TK understanding, jokes and bond like the gift and ice cream and talk are just so greaat. And Tai lol, has he been spending time with Koushiro, his problem solving skills have increased dramatically xDD

Thank you for such a great chapter...can't wait for more
chromate chapter 8 . 6/11/2014
Oh my, I thought you had dropped this story already, but great to see it being updated!

The whole chapter is very sweet, with the two trying to cope with their 'past' and how Kari comes to realization of her feelings. The Daisuke chapter is terribly needed since I really want to know more about his side of the story. Great chapter! Hope you'll update soon!
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
I hope you know how much I love this fic. This and Comfortable Silence are the best things to see in my inbox.

I've even made a coffee shop in Minecraft based on this. It's called 'A Whole Latte Love' and the special drink is the choco-banana latte.

It works because my skin is half Takeru.

I loved this chapter. I love that they got reunited on Chapter 8. Because 8 is my favorite number.

I kinda feel for Kari a lot. It's sad that she reminds me of people in my life. I really love this and please never give up on this.

On a scale of one to ten, it's a hundred. Woohoo