Reviews for Tattoos
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very interesting. I like what you did to split the story up and how you explained his tattoos.

Although, I think it has three t's in total...

But very nice.

Sapphireswimming
achildofthestars chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I always wanted to see his tattoos. I really enjoyed reading this and how you picture his tattoos.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved it!

Wouldnt mind if you added some more
your sistah chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Please write another chapter of this story! I want to read more Reese/Crews pairing! Thanks! LOve it And Love Ya! Jelena
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I did not like the repetitiveness of the first two tats and I dont think he would have the twelve but I could totally see him with the ever growing spiderweb. The twelve would have to be done close to the time of his release and after he knew about getting out or he would not have known the exact number of years. I really lihe the spiderweb and Dani's thoughts on it and I like the scars being included. Please give another chapter to explain the scars :)
Amethystars chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Really nice introspective piece, and good choices on the tattoos.
byebyebirdy chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
love this, beautiful written.
noturna chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I liked! Congrats.
silversurf4 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Interesting spin on a question that remained unanswered does he or doesn't he? Where and how'd he get them. I liked the story. Couple typos that a good beta would help you with but it didn't take away from my enjoyment of your idea.