Reviews for Memories of Christmas Past
anonymouslysufferingfromOCD chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
I can't believe it is over, wow, I really love these two, I know I say that often, but seriously I feel a bond with these two characters more so than others I guess.

I can't wait for the new story to start, I am so looking forward to that.

Look for something from me in your inbox this weekend, it is that time again.

Love you sweets.

Courtney37 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Um you know I'll be there! :) bc the ending of this fic had me in happy tears! I loved little Charlie being born. That was a perfect ending. Complete with grandpa Carlisle pretty much delivering him. Too cute. Thanks again soo much!
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Loved it! How sweet was it that you let the Mariners beat your Cards for the World Series in this one. ;) I bet Noelle appreciated that. I'll miss all these characters and would love an outtake for maybe when little Charlie is older and wwe know what he decides to be when he grows up. Who's footsteps does he follow in or does he forge his own path? Thanks for writing and I look forward to reading your next story.

carey1090 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Such a great ending to a great story! Loved how you had him born on Em's big day! Loved it to pieces! Now that's it's done I'm so going back to reread it again!
hapakids chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
While I don't alway's review all the stories that I read I did enjoy reading this one and have read and loved The Game That Changed It All! While I am glad that Bella and Renee did make up and got their mother-daughter relationship where it should have alway's been, but Renee sure was an outright bi*ch. I am so happy that Bella and Edward got back together and got married and had their little Charlie. If it is ok with you I would love to have a copy of this story and The Game That Changed It All for me to be able to read at anytime on my Kindle. I do tend to re-read stories at times. If your not ok with that I totally understand.
bearygirl chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story, really enjoyed reading it.
ladysharkey1 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
This was such a cute story and I much welcomed change from all the angst. I loved every chapter and look forward to your next story.

Wonderful! This Edward and Bella was perfect!
beachcomberlc chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
So- the Mariners are gonna win the World Series in 2015, huh? Hard to believe, given the past few years, but I will take your word for it. First we need to sign Emmett, though. lol

This was a lovely story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. I will look forward to your next story, too.

Scorpio11 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Talk about an exciting day! That's a lot of happy events for one family in such a short amount of time.

Thanks for all the hard work. I truly enjoyed your story and loved little Charlie's birth.
TwilightMomOf3 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Loved the chapter! I couldn't imagine being 6 days past due or having a baby in ye ambulance! I'm do glad that you described the popping noise! That's how I told my friends they would know their water was going to brake! Of course they didn't really believe me till it happened :)
annaharding chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Lucky Bella - to have a quick labor. I had one of those, too, when my son was born. I was in recovery 45 minutes after we walked into the hospital. However, I, at least, had my son IN the hospital, not in an ambulance!

Good for Emmett, winning the World Series for his team.

This was a fun story - thanx for sharing!
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
I loved this story so much! Thanks for sharing it.

I can't wait for your new story either, sounds really really good!
Nonita chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Great chapter!
dazzled72 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
loved it!

Thanks for sharing and I am looking forward to more of your fics!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »