Reviews for Lacrimosa
ophelia morgan chapter 14 . 2/18
ach! this is such an agonising cliffhanger! this story is amazing and extremely well written, i am fascinated by Draco’s motivations
lemonsimeanfluff chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
FUCKKKKK. THIS WAS SO GOOD. So worth the read, god thank you do much for writing this. This au is everything. Not gonna lie, I kind of dig this love triangle and of course the jealousy lol. I can't wait for more! Happy holidays :)
NinjaFairy86 chapter 14 . 12/6/2017
I love this story and absolutely love/hate that cliffhanger. I'm gonna shit myself when you update this.
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 14 . 12/2/2017
Oh ny
Kaja chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
esthe chapter 14 . 11/15/2017
Do you plan on finishing any of your Hermione-Tom stories that you haven't completed?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
"I vow to make you a few Mudblood" is a very interesting twist on her words
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2017
It's disgusting me read reviews that people hoped that Hermione lost baby.
Synoir chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
Wow. So strong! And Patronus! And Harry! And Dumbledore! What's happeniiiiing?!
But yeah the last part was.. woah.
Synoir chapter 7 . 6/25/2017
This is getting so interesting! Wow!
Draco scares me a bit at the moment, the inclusion of Severus is just renders me curious. Tom's PoVs are basically my favourites, for it tells me so much.
Synoir chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
Ok my blood gone cold.
Draco is still such a weird character, I still can't decide what exactly to think about him. In an intellectual level, not in an emotional leve though.
Synoir chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
I'm really intrigued by this story. I find Draco really interesting, I really wish to know what's in his mind. Most of the interactions are happening between Tom and Hermione (at least the personal ones) and then Draco acts in such ways that makes me undecided on what to think of him. This actually makes me even more curious to see what you are going with the story. I also think that Tom Voldemort is such an entertaining character here, personally love reading his lines and how you describe him.
Onward I go!
intermundia chapter 14 . 5/21/2017
Ahhh this was so good, I had doubts going in but I was completely blown away by how wonderful and rich the AU is. The setting is so lush and complex and drenched in lovely evocative period details! I am dying. And the sexual tension is just palpable omg. Bless you for posting this. I hope there's more, the setup is so good for an awesome climax! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 3/30/2017
this is extremely well written and i love your writing style, this cliffhanger is killing me
giraffelove92 chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
Oh, please update this. I'm so invested in this story that it's painful lol.

Giraffe :)