Reviews for Lacrimosa
michele magnolia chapter 13 . 1/1
Damn. That was one helluva cliffhanger. Anxiously waiting another update.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Man, I've been waiting so long for an update.. If the story is discontinued, can you please at leat post a summary of the ending? :( Please?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
What a rip off! Summerblume already wrote diz. Tom doesn't play piano. He's evil; evil people don't do any leisure activities. Stupid fic!
Moon-Diva chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
What a story full of intrigue and mystery! I love how you're incorporating all the different characters; it's such a pleasure to see the role and back-story you've given everyone. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Stranger chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Hello :)
I really love your stories, this one has especially caught my eye but you haven't updated in 2 years an that's really upsetting. Your an amazing author but it's not cool to leave us hanging like this. I hope you can find it within yourself to continue this story sometime I'd really appreciate it, as will those who have, like me, gotten hooked to it. I live your work by the way. Keep writing .
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Loving this! Love all your stories in fact. Wish I could write like you :)
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
I absolutely love your AUs. They are so very well done - amazingly realistic, with believable character interactions and development.
It is wonderful how you keep them all in character while twisting the entire premise around - Tom is possessive, not loving, and superior but intelligent...Hermione is strong and smart...Harry is fiery and caring and brave, of course...Draco is self-serving but not entirely evil and not good either...
Thank you for sharing your talented writing with the world! (And I would love to read more.)
Yaeliz chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
what?!
You can't just stop writing it now ugh
please please please continue please
I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
please don't leave fanfiction and your stories not finished I'll die
Silvermist07 chapter 13 . 3/13/2014
Please update TT
Nivellia Neil chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
I love it! So much!
Please updated soon!
KatieMarrie chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Sad to see that this story hasn't been updated in over a year. It's so good! Can't wait to read more! !
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
Wow this is soo great! Please update!
SkyBlue1309 chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
I love this and do hope u continue. It's so interesting
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
DAT CLIFFIE. DAT KISS!

I LOVE THIS TALE! Everything is absolutely perfect and this version of Tom/Hermione *sigh*

Happy happy! Can't wait for next update about your brilliancy.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
This is unsatisfying. Why, oh why? Why has this not been updated?