Reviews for Lacrimosa
epic please update:) this is amazing!
yesenia.cortes.73 chapter 13 . 9/24
This was beautiful. Ahhhh I love the complexity of the characters and all their arcs. I hope you finish this one day 3
I may or may not have internally squealed like a twelve year old. I have only been disappointed with one thing in this story, the fact that it appears to have been abandoned. If you still read these reviews, please, PLEASE, continue writing this fantastic story and give us all the closure we need. The rest has been amazing, well worth the read despite it being incomplete.
Gullb3rg chapter 13 . 7/16
Oh no why haven't you finished this story? It really is an excellent piece and I do hope you'll finish it someday :)
TheMatterWithMatter chapter 13 . 6/23
Please update! Loved this story so, so much, especially the AUness of it. :)
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 13 . 6/10
amr56 chapter 13 . 5/11
This story is so captivating, and it's a same it hasn't been updated in so long. It's really well-written. There is so mch going on here, it's an amazingly complex story. I would like to see how everything was supposed to develop, but I understand if you ever finish it. Why you have posted is well worth the read. Thanks for sharing it.
michele magnolia chapter 13 . 1/1
Damn. That was one helluva cliffhanger. Anxiously waiting another update.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Man, I've been waiting so long for an update.. If the story is discontinued, can you please at leat post a summary of the ending? :( Please?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
What a rip off! Summerblume already wrote diz. Tom doesn't play piano. He's evil; evil people don't do any leisure activities. Stupid fic!
Moon-Diva chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
What a story full of intrigue and mystery! I love how you're incorporating all the different characters; it's such a pleasure to see the role and back-story you've given everyone. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Stranger chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Hello :)
I really love your stories, this one has especially caught my eye but you haven't updated in 2 years an that's really upsetting. Your an amazing author but it's not cool to leave us hanging like this. I hope you can find it within yourself to continue this story sometime I'd really appreciate it, as will those who have, like me, gotten hooked to it. I live your work by the way. Keep writing .
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Loving this! Love all your stories in fact. Wish I could write like you :)
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
I absolutely love your AUs. They are so very well done - amazingly realistic, with believable character interactions and development.
It is wonderful how you keep them all in character while twisting the entire premise around - Tom is possessive, not loving, and superior but intelligent...Hermione is strong and smart...Harry is fiery and caring and brave, of course...Draco is self-serving but not entirely evil and not good either...
Thank you for sharing your talented writing with the world! (And I would love to read more.)
Yaeliz chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
You can't just stop writing it now ugh
please please please continue please
please don't leave fanfiction and your stories not finished I'll die