Reviews for Lacrimosa
wingedmercury chapter 14 . 9h
Ack! This cliff hanger is even worse than the last one! Wonderful chapter, as always. I'll just have to die of suspense until you post again:)
michele magnolia chapter 14 . 1/31
At first I thought I was starting to like Voldie. But now? Idk. He might be way too cold for me. Kinda hope Hermione defeats him. Perhaps even offs him? Thanks for updating!
sickforsomething chapter 14 . 1/31
I love the way you build romantic/sexual tension. And the creepy and pathetic potrayal of Draco's psychology. This might be the only fanfiction I've read which actually has Draco acting in character. Great work!
Liquidation chapter 14 . 1/30
I binge read this in a night and I absolutely love it. Can't wait for more!
Silverstream91 chapter 14 . 1/30
pls update?! it's truly an amazing story :)
Vampgirliegirl chapter 14 . 1/29
Eek riddle!
BonaFake chapter 14 . 1/29
I loved this chapter and can't wait for the next one! This story is great, and I'm so incredibly glad you decided to continue it! Awesome job!
Ruby chapter 14 . 1/29
I'm glad this is back! I can't wait to see what happens next :) Thanks for the update!
mucbloods chapter 14 . 1/29
I thought I was hallucinating when I saw the email update, I'm glad I wasn't. Thank you for writing this chapter.
AN UPDATE! :D It nearly gave me a heart attack!
Crudy chapter 14 . 1/29
OMG! OMG! OMG! I thought you'd never update! It's been ages! Waaaahhh!

First of all I must say I feared for a moment this new chapter would suck. I've seen so many very well-written fics that weren't updated in a really long time only for the author to continue abruptly and the quality has just been, well, diminished. I think it's because the author has lost his/her initial zeal and their writing styles have changed. Luckily I was wrong. This new chapter flows seamlessly with previous chapters and, most importantly, Tom and Hermione's chemistry is still just as sizzling!

Things are heating up! The Order is moving quickly. Nice to see the reference to the Black Death. Omg, Hermione meets her rapist!

Please, oh please update regularly now!
BonaFake chapter 13 . 1/15
This story is amazing! I can't wait for the next update!
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
well. This is consuming.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/20/2015
epic please update:) this is amazing!
yesenia.cortes.73 chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
This was beautiful. Ahhhh I love the complexity of the characters and all their arcs. I hope you finish this one day 3