Reviews for Lacrimosa
It's disgusting me read reviews that people hoped that Hermione lost baby.
Synoir chapter 8 . 6/25
Wow. So strong! And Patronus! And Harry! And Dumbledore! What's happeniiiiing?!
But yeah the last part was.. woah.
Synoir chapter 7 . 6/25
This is getting so interesting! Wow!
Draco scares me a bit at the moment, the inclusion of Severus is just renders me curious. Tom's PoVs are basically my favourites, for it tells me so much.
Synoir chapter 3 . 6/25
Ok my blood gone cold.
Draco is still such a weird character, I still can't decide what exactly to think about him. In an intellectual level, not in an emotional leve though.
Synoir chapter 2 . 6/25
I'm really intrigued by this story. I find Draco really interesting, I really wish to know what's in his mind. Most of the interactions are happening between Tom and Hermione (at least the personal ones) and then Draco acts in such ways that makes me undecided on what to think of him. This actually makes me even more curious to see what you are going with the story. I also think that Tom Voldemort is such an entertaining character here, personally love reading his lines and how you describe him.
Onward I go!
intermundia chapter 14 . 5/21
Ahhh this was so good, I had doubts going in but I was completely blown away by how wonderful and rich the AU is. The setting is so lush and complex and drenched in lovely evocative period details! I am dying. And the sexual tension is just palpable omg. Bless you for posting this. I hope there's more, the setup is so good for an awesome climax! :D
this is extremely well written and i love your writing style, this cliffhanger is killing me
giraffelove92 chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
Oh, please update this. I'm so invested in this story that it's painful lol.

Giraffe :)
sodasoda chapter 14 . 8/7/2016
Really enjoying this so far! I hope you continue this soon :) x
fundamental blue chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
Lovely story, I'll be keeping an eye out for the updates!
Tahira chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
Holy shot cliffhanger!
xillestx chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
I can't wait for more heated tomione action. I hope Hermione stays with him, and in turn gets darker. Also I love how tru to character Draco is
moor chapter 14 . 3/25/2016
GODDAMN CLIFFHANGER.
oslca35 chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
Awesome story.. great writing... I hope you finish the story..
cocoartist chapter 14 . 3/14/2016