Reviews for The boy that forgot to die
misherukuro chapter 32 . 1/3
Thanks for all the hard work on this fic.
bloodyvamp101 chapter 70 . 12/13/2014
I loved this story! I would have reviewed every chapter but the cup was already over and its three years later... My only problem is I can't find the boy that forgot to live so... Maybe... A note on your profile... Or. Did it just not happen?
excessivelyperky chapter 70 . 8/31/2014
Excellent! I hope both boys do well.

And yet...which boy has the scar, and the Horcrux?

One hopes Minerva is looking out for her Gryffindors better than she did Harry. Ron could do with a bit of mothering before he turns completely bad; here's hoping she doesn't let him get lost in the shuffle.

Good story!
excessivelyperky chapter 69 . 8/26/2014
Now both boys are having an emotional reaction to what they've been through; I'm glad they feel secure enough to do so, it's way overdue.
excessivelyperky chapter 68 . 8/19/2014
Good chapter. Yes, they are twins and will drive Snape out of his mind because they are boys with problems and he can't be anywhere at once (um, doesn't Snape have any classes to teach, or other Slytherins to look out for?).

And Ron needs someone to look out of him, too, he's about to be stupid because of his own jealousy.
excessivelyperky chapter 67 . 8/17/2014
Well...now he does have twins, and has to care for them both. But they do seem to be talking to each other, and that will help, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 66 . 8/14/2014
Yes, Snape now has two boys to comfort and love, but the trouble will be worth it. It's just a little hard on all three of them right now.
excessivelyperky chapter 65 . 8/11/2014
Oh, dear, already jealous of the other ghost boy...this is another reason why the original Harry should have been reunited with his body instead of a duplicate made. I am becoming confused as to which Harry is speaking (if indeed both of them are able to).

But this is still a nice story.
excessivelyperky chapter 64 . 8/9/2014
I still think Harry the ghost should have been reunited with his body; what was done here was overly complicated and doesn't seem to be working very well.
excessivelyperky chapter 63 . 8/8/2014
Oh. *That's* why Harry didn't want to go back to his body-he was afraid Snape wouldn't love him any more.

And cool, he now has twins; I hope Harry's body wakes up, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 62 . 8/5/2014
Well, this is more complicated than reuniting the real Harry with his body, but I hope it works.
excessivelyperky chapter 61 . 8/2/2014
I still wish there was a way to reunite the real Harry with his body-I think neither one will heal properly till that happens-but if this copying is the only way to keep Harry alive in any form, then I hope it works.
excessivelyperky chapter 60 . 8/2/2014
What a sad chapter! Maybe Snape needs to ask a house elf to watch over Harry when Snape has to teach-and the house elf can play with Harry, too, and answer questions about things. Harry is probably pretty bored when he's awake and stuck in bed.
excessivelyperky chapter 59 . 7/24/2014
I can't think of anyone better to help Harry than Severus; he survived his own personal hell for years, and though it affected him too, he still survived. And he can show Harry the way.

And yes, despite seeming oblivious, I am utterly certain that Harry knows his father stayed all the way with him.
excessivelyperky chapter 58 . 7/24/2014
Yes, Harry is still trying to protect his owl. Clearly, no one at Hogwarts has seen it since he was brought back to the school-hope Snape can find Hedwig (preferably alive).
1,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »