Reviews for Pokemon Black As Told By Hikari
m8rboy chapter 1 . 3/21
Hi, it's the creator of Cameron here! Can't wait for the next chapter, any estimate when it might be out? I literally check like five times a day for updates... Ciao!
pokemonwriter123 chapter 48 . 2/3
hey,love the story! great job turning a game into a narritive! please update!
m8rboy chapter 48 . 10/31/2014
Hey, it's the creator of Cameron here! Just saying, Halloween is today, so a Halloween themed chapter in the next few days ( even if it's short) would be pretty cool! Thanks , and ciao!
FireDragonX23 chapter 48 . 10/20/2014
Good chapter
D.J. Scales chapter 48 . 10/17/2014
Nice job. Good work. I like it.
m8rboy chapter 47 . 10/17/2014
Hey , it's the creator of Cameron here! I noticed you haven't posted any chapters in over 2 months, is something wrong? I'm waiting for a new chapter of my fav fanfic, hope it comes out soon! Ciao!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
Hey, it's the creator of Cameron here! This is an amazing story , and I can't wait for the next chapter ! Right now, I'm feeling a little under the weather, so if in the next week or so, if you could release another cha
Guest chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
C
m8rboy chapter 47 . 8/30/2014
Hey, it's the creator of Cameron here! Just hoping you put out another epic chapter soon! Looking forward to it! :D
m8rboy chapter 47 . 7/22/2014
Haha epic chapter again! It's the creator of Cameron here and I would like to thank you for another epic chapter, you portray my character well, and thank you for that little happy birthday note, it really made my day.

P.S: I actually do drink a lot of milk.

Well ciao!
FireDragonX23 chapter 47 . 7/21/2014
Good chapter
LadyAmazon chapter 47 . 7/19/2014
Beautiful chapter as always! Happy belated birthday to Cameron's creater and sorry about your break up! You'll find something better and if not, a pet is always the best solution
Daisuke Haoru chapter 47 . 7/19/2014
I can't believe I was behind again! I had to read where I left off, but So far, so good, and since it's getting to the end I'm just waiting to see HOW it ends :D You keep up the good work, now!
m8rboy chapter 46 . 7/7/2014
Hey, it's the creator of Cameron here! Thanks for the awesome chapter! I thought it was great! Just like how my character was introduced, however, a special day is coming up for me! My B-Day! It would be great if you could post a new chapter on my B-Day, July 11th! So, thanks again, and ciao!
LadyAmazon chapter 46 . 5/16/2014
I liked how she befriended rather than catch it, some legendary's can't do their jobs if they're captured. Wicked battle and Cameron being heroic!