Reviews for Pokemon Black As Told By Hikari
Hey! It's the creator of Cameron here. I, for one, think we should just get a short summary of the battles, and head straight to N.

Also, in case my character is making a comeback, here's my very last team:

Jolteonfan154 chapter 1 . 6/1
I think you should show the battles, as Pokemon is all about the battles!
D.J. Scales chapter 49 . 5/25
Well I would suggest you show Hikari's battles with the other members of the Elite Four.
I think this story is officially dead, it's been over half a year without any updates. R.I.P story
m8rboy chapter 1 . 3/21
Hi, it's the creator of Cameron here! Can't wait for the next chapter, any estimate when it might be out? I literally check like five times a day for updates... Ciao!
Jolteonfan154 chapter 48 . 2/3
hey,love the story! great job turning a game into a narritive! please update!
m8rboy chapter 48 . 10/31/2014
Hey, it's the creator of Cameron here! Just saying, Halloween is today, so a Halloween themed chapter in the next few days ( even if it's short) would be pretty cool! Thanks , and ciao!
FireDragonX23 chapter 48 . 10/20/2014
Good chapter
D.J. Scales chapter 48 . 10/17/2014
Nice job. Good work. I like it.
m8rboy chapter 47 . 10/17/2014
Hey , it's the creator of Cameron here! I noticed you haven't posted any chapters in over 2 months, is something wrong? I'm waiting for a new chapter of my fav fanfic, hope it comes out soon! Ciao!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
Hey, it's the creator of Cameron here! This is an amazing story , and I can't wait for the next chapter ! Right now, I'm feeling a little under the weather, so if in the next week or so, if you could release another cha
Guest chapter 47 . 9/20/2014
m8rboy chapter 47 . 8/30/2014
Hey, it's the creator of Cameron here! Just hoping you put out another epic chapter soon! Looking forward to it! :D