Reviews for Caring
Lady-Finwe chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I wish there were more Jasper/Maria pairings
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
A nice almost possible missing moment. Interesting to see a kinder Maria. LJ Summers suggested this and Precious and Fatherhood.
Carly Carnations chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I really like this :) It shows a Maria that is different and is probably not completely IC as little as we know from her in canon but it shows and expands on what happened in the South that was not purely greed which makes it unique and memorable.
twilightrox923 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
that was amazing!
plzzzzz updateeee beforeeeee iiii havvvvv aaaa mentallll breakdownnnnnn!
iii loveeeee thissss storyyyyy!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
this was a good story. I like how you made it that maria really cared for Jasper and his wellbeing and that Jasper was willing to accept that.
Flamewhisper chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I like this version of Maria. You know Stephine Meyer does not really develop her personality much and so many stories make her out to be evil.
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Actually this is a very good read. thank you
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
A very intriguing piece. Maria is so often shown as a ruthless bitch that it just seems normal to see her as that in stories. And yet you managed to paint a convicing, somewhat caring Maria. And I liked her very much.
toujourpurs chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I've read this quite a few times and never seem to get tired of it.

This is really a great and amaIng story.

I've always believed that Maria must've always had a soft spot for Jasper, but no one really writes her like that.

I think Maria understands Jasper in ways others can't.
vampirechick13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
i love it
koko23cat chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh the wonders of Tumblr.

I wouldn't have stumbled across this otherwise. I'm mighty glad I did, though.

The relationship between Jasper and Maria has always fascinated me. In FFiction, it seems to go two ways: She's either his psychotic ex who has spent every day since he left her hunting him down and plotting her revenge, or, she's his secret best friend.

When I first began reading/writing on here, I preferred the first option, but with the publication of the TwiGuide, I've begun to come over to her friendly side.

The dynamic was perfect here.

Maria loves him and longs for him, but knows it's over. I love how the chemistry sizzled between them and I didn't feel like I was being disloyal to Alice by wanting them to kiss.

The Eclipse film demonstrated their relationship was physical, even if it wasn't love. Their long dormant passion simmered here and you wrote it really well.

I also really enjoyed the spin you put on Victoria's story too. In the book, Jasper seems to throw the possibility of an army out of thin air because we have no idea of his past at that point.

The theory you've proposed here not only makes perfect sense, but is thoroughly fascinating in its own right.

Excellent one shot from a much underused pairing.

Much Love,

Koko.
crylaughhope chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
this is a really good story, i always thought Maria was bad but your story showed that she could be good... PLEASE WRITE MORE! :)
MegsD2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow, this is such a different look at Maria! I actually feel for her here... Her feelings for Jasper run so deep.

Thanks for writing! This is wonderful :).
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Guess Maria isn't all bad.
Alexandra of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Very nice - I've never seen a Maria fic where she really cared for Jasper before. :)