Reviews for This Thing Right Here
touchedbyCas chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
so glad it turned out james/logan! i know you wrote this ages ago but i loved it that much!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
That was very awesome story it was like reading one gay romance

sorry for my english im not very good to this
ziron1994 chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
So that's a very nice story Actually, it was amazing story and I like it very much I would like to be true story Because i would love to see logan and james in a movie like this oh well anyways :D nice job
Susuki6789 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
For a minute, I was worried that Logan would end up with Kendall! really cute story
xNikoStarrx chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Amazing story, is it weird that I got a little teary eyed at the end when Logan edited out everyones voice but James? That was wow.
Splinker chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I enjoyed this so much. I haven't read many stories where Logan is the main character but I liked reading from his perspective a lot. And James...well, he was perfect. PERFECT. I love how he sort of sat back and let Logan do what he wanted even though he'd been in love with him all that time. As soon as he I read the part with James dancing to their new ~sexy~ song, I knew I'd love this story. And I did. So much.
MinxyKatt chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
I really enjoyed this read. The relationship was unexpected - normally people still get Logan and Kendall together at the end - but I'm glad for the refreshing change.

Chapter one absolutely killed me D the way Logan acts, his mannerisms, his logic on certain aspects...had me laughing for DAYS, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing such a bold yet passive character take play in him :)

And another thing I must critique you on, is your natural flow of events and development of plot and character/relationships. Very well thought out and extremely easy to read, which makes it all the more captivating TO read ;)

Aihime195 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
LOVED the story..even though at first I was confuse because Logan acted really obssesed with Kendall (kinda creepy XD) and then I keept reading and when I read what Logan was doing with James,I kinda felt bad for them,is like using soomeone who has feelings for you,and is kinda mean,but sometimes it ends mutual after it,soo I'm so happy for James and Kendall,I felt like slapping him XD
GemLeighXx chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Great job! Loved it.

I love how James' was there for Logan and how everything worked out.

You definitley need to write more :)
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Your writing is absolutely amazing. _
TwinkLoverXO chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
I ABSOLUTELY FREAKING ADORE THIS FIC. It's seriously so perfect. I had such an awesome time reading this _ Seriously, keep up the amazing writing, I'm excited to see what you'll write next!
Greengirl17 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Wow, this was really good! All of the grammar and spelling and mechanics were correct and it was a really interesting story to read. I loved how James and Logan kind of eased into the relationship, rather than just saying "I love you!" immediately. I love James in this story, how he's so sweet. I really liked Carlos's response to discovering that James and Logan were gay. And the smut scenes were really good. But who did James sleep with?
brandobrainpower chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
i really enjoyed reading this. i loved how chill carlos was about the whole situation; it was totally cute haha
fanmin chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Uwaah this is so cute and hot and aww I'm so glad you write it Jagan instead. The idea of Logan jerking off to edited song is really great! Awesome story :)
DeadPetSparky chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Okay, seriously, this was amazing! I actually squeeled in delight when I saw you're back to writing for BTR, because I think your a really gifted writer. And it's even better, because I'm really in Jagan mood lately and yeah...*_*

What can I say about this? Logan being in love with Kendall in this geeky, smart way of his was just perfect. How he thinks everything through before acting so he doesn't get caught, the way he's editing the songs and jerks off to them at night. I don't know, it hot and awkward but so Logan in a way, that I can't help but think it's brilliant.

And when he got caught by James and he caught James, too...oh god, I actually felt embarressed while reading and that never! happened before...I just could feel what they were feeling and it was so awkward and weird but funny too and I don't know.

The way Logan comes around to like James more than just a fuck-buddy is pretty amazing. It's analytical and logical, but Logan's just his clueless self too and his inner turmoil over this thing with James and his feelings for Kendall kinda hurt in a way. It was beautifully written and so intense.

I really loved the way they kind of learned about each other over time, how they experience sex together step by step. I'm always glad about stories dealing with awkward first experiencies in a thoughtful and gentle way like you managed it.

Their coming-out was awesome. I liked it how Kendall's unsure and kind of a dick, but is still trying to not be rude about it, how he's struggling. Logan's reaction was the best thing ever, because he's so hurt, but not ashamed, just heart-broken and it kinda broke my heart, too when he's trying to be strong in front of Kendall, but breaks down in his room and James is just there for him...beautiful, really:)

Carlos' reaction was probably my favorite scene. Good, sweet Carlos made me smile like crazy and he's such a good friend and heeee, I really want to hug him now XD

And he even got Kendall to get over himself and they're friends again in the end...mähhh it's too awesome, I'm mush now!

And the sex? Logan's on top ( don't see that often enough) but still the ultimate bottom ( without being whiny) in the end and I don't know, it's hot! I already tried to say that but I adore you for making it all awkward without drifting into silliness and yeah, just the most perfect first sex scenes in history of this fandom, I'm convinced about that!

So thanks for sharing, it was awesome and bittersweet and all the good things I like about good fiction.

wish you a nice weekend and hopefully I get to read more from you soon!:)