Reviews for The Mirror of Erised
alleemaria chapter 1 . 1/9
Oh, I dont ship Johnlock (coz Mary is adorable and Sherlock a tad too asexual) but this bloody cute!
Loved it haha. HP and Sherlock, a match made in heaven :p
The Red Lady chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
The first time I read this, I didn't get it. Then the second time, I did: John's the happiest man in the world because he just found out Sherlock loves him! :D
MrsMetta chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Wow, it is cute and hilarious at the same time. I couldn't stop giggling - Molly LOL :-D
The "he will be cold" scene is even actually a bit touching.
And the end - Go John, go! ;-)
All in all, really fine story, thank you for the energy and love that you put into it.
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Ooh, John is the happiest man in the world! *leans in close* but of course he is, he with Sherlock. *winks*
arwen halfelven chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Cute. Loved molly's vision. Too bad for the fans he's already taken.
Arnie chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I really enjoyed this. It was a bit odd in parts, but not unreasonably so. I do really, truly enjoy the thought of a person completely content with their lives (despite the obvious impracticalities), so I was happy to see that for John.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Awesome
clh chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Ughh. I thought this had potential, but never mind.
ZySGenie chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
nice
Petka chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I really love how you used the Mirror of Erised in the one shot!
maeerin chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
This was very cute! I wish there was more to what John told Sherlock, and what they got up to, but it still is quite clear and imaginable. Great fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Gorgeous and yay John would be perfectly happy with himself!
ninjacatblue chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Loved this! I enjoyed Anderson's dinosaur bit and Mycroft's Willy Wonka piece the best. I also feel that having John just see himself was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014