Reviews for The Mirror of Erised
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/12
John is already the Happiest man when everyone already told their Desire.
Especially after he found out Sherlock's desire.

Lmao Sherlock! how dense you could be that you had to realise your desire after mirror you took of John's shirt?! LOL

Molly's though makes me choked!

Mycroft's is my Childhood desire. Not my present's desire anymore...
alleemaria chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Oh, I dont ship Johnlock (coz Mary is adorable and Sherlock a tad too asexual) but this bloody cute!
Loved it haha. HP and Sherlock, a match made in heaven :p
The Red Lady chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
The first time I read this, I didn't get it. Then the second time, I did: John's the happiest man in the world because he just found out Sherlock loves him! :D
MrsMetta chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Wow, it is cute and hilarious at the same time. I couldn't stop giggling - Molly LOL :-D
The "he will be cold" scene is even actually a bit touching.
And the end - Go John, go! ;-)
All in all, really fine story, thank you for the energy and love that you put into it.
NikeScaret chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Ooh, John is the happiest man in the world! *leans in close* but of course he is, he with Sherlock. *winks*
arwen halfelven chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Cute. Loved molly's vision. Too bad for the fans he's already taken.
Arnie chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I really enjoyed this. It was a bit odd in parts, but not unreasonably so. I do really, truly enjoy the thought of a person completely content with their lives (despite the obvious impracticalities), so I was happy to see that for John.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Awesome
clh chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Ughh. I thought this had potential, but never mind.
ZySGenie chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
nice
Petka chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I really love how you used the Mirror of Erised in the one shot!
maeerin chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
This was very cute! I wish there was more to what John told Sherlock, and what they got up to, but it still is quite clear and imaginable. Great fic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Gorgeous and yay John would be perfectly happy with himself!
ninjacatblue chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Loved this! I enjoyed Anderson's dinosaur bit and Mycroft's Willy Wonka piece the best. I also feel that having John just see himself was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014