Reviews for The Mirror of Erised
ninjacatblue chapter 1 . 3/19
Loved this! I enjoyed Anderson's dinosaur bit and Mycroft's Willy Wonka piece the best. I also feel that having John just see himself was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
:D
Bil chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Great ending :)
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I bet John's only that happy because he now knows Sherlock has the hots for him.
Bibliopole7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh, that's amazing! But why would Sherlock be in the Snow?
Dragon of Selene chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
willy wonka, really?!

lol.

Perfect job on john.
MyDearLadyDisdain chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I really liked it! I thought the ending was really clever, with John not seeing anything. It was also really funny. He'll be cold you idiot! Omg hahahah
kingsholto chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
That was adorable.
Old Ping Hai chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Well, this is just wonderful!
angeiei77 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Oh goodness this was WONDERFUL! *scrunches face and squeals* so funny and cute! :)
Violet Butterflies chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Molly's one was brilliant! And Sherlock's. I love that John didn't see anything. It was perfect :)
anko chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wonderfully written, at Anderson's greatest desire I actually had to laugh, se stupid git :)
I love that you mixed the wonderful idea of the Mirror of Erised with Sherlock and Co. (The scene in HP in where he sees his parents is just so touching). Great job ya doing here! (:
WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I really like the idea that John would be the one to see everything as it is. Bless Sherlock... Complete genius, but a bit dim sometimes isn't he?

Good inspirational point.
Ahhh chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I loved it! This is absolutely beautiful! The ending was perfect XD
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
John's reflection was expected, for me. Anderson's was definitely not! What's he doing with dinosaurs anyway? Did he want to be a caveman too?
Mycroft Holmes as Willy Wonka? Can't imagine what the chocolate would taste like. Probably taste of secrets and espionage. What does that taste like anyway?
Thanks for sharing this story.
Best, Lisa.