Reviews for Our City, Our Hero
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/9
Classic:)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
update
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
I really love this chapter because you truly get the sense that the Rogues are a normal group of people, all a little confused, and a little broken, but a family trying to have fun and comfort each other. I loved this chapter, I think that if I had an eidetic memory, this would be on replay in my head a lot of the time. It was sweet, greatly written, and I love the whole family deal. And Mick and Mark's part of the chapter was probably one of my favorites, also Len and Piper's. :)
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I think...I may have just found the funniest and sweetest fic of heroes/villains in the world. I didn't have any idea what you were talking about when I read the summary, but this story seemed interesting, so I clicked on it. And man was it interesting! :D It's really cute, to be honest. I like the idea that the villains are so possessive over their heroes, especially with the idea that it's Central City not Star City, or Gotham.
SayMrrp chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
AWESOMENESS! I JUST READ SOME AWESOMENESS!
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
I love this story. Though I do wonder how they would react to the end of "Young Justice: Invasion" and what happened to Wally...
DragonChild157 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Lol, Awsome. Found this in a friends favorites and it is now going to join my list of faces!
caylender chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
I really love all these. The Rogues' relationship with Wally has always fascinated me. If you ever are inspired to write more of these, I would love to read them.
IanPeriwinkle chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I would SO like to see some more of this. :) It's really good - And I love the way you write James.
DefyingMyGravity chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
So, in order of a timeline: First Impressions, Joker, Joker Aftermath, Luthor, Last Stand, and Last Stand Aftermath. Right?

Loved it, by the way. Why else would I try and put it in chronological order?
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
This story is great! I love how you characterize (did I use that right?) everyone.
Jazbez chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
First chapter and you portrayed the Rogues perfectly. I've always seen them as thieves with hearts of gold.
guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
love it! read your bio, hope you update even though it's complete.
GrayHeart chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Nice story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Flash is a unuasl hero with unusual villians.