Reviews for Song Shots
Mana's Madness chapter 10 . 1/12
Ooh, love this song, it was one of my favorites as a kid. This story was so heartwarming! I love that they both managed to find happiness, regardless of Yuugi's lack of hearing and Yami's partial paralysis.
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 1/12
I'm amused that Yuugi and Atemu got engaged before their first kiss, and also about the fact that Atemu definitely got the best gift by far for his hikari. Anyway, so adorable!
SincerelyChristina chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Right so just going to throw this out there-you use Christian songs...like...a lot. However I think that's great! Because...you know I love Christian music, haha xD
ValeryaPotter chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
This is just great!
Can't wait to read more!
Yugi's sister death chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
I liked that one best
littlerostte chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
so cute i love the ending and i felt sorry for him being unable to walk and everything but they got kids and a wonderful life
Kenrucky chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
How is Yami able to sign with half his arm missing? Most words require the use of two hands.
LuvlyLadyLexi chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
omg I cried ish so touching TTTT
Insecurity's Sanity chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Yay a happy ending! Can I suggest the next song as In the End by Linkin Park?
Digidestined fangirl chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
AnimeHannah chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
I hope you make more
punkfluff chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
That was a good chapter. :) But, you got the song artist's name wrong. That song from "That's What Love is For", isn't by Rebecca St. James. But, by Amy Grant instead. I still liked it none the less though. Can't wait for more soon. :)
Neko chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
That was cute but I can't help but notice that most if not all of these are yugixatemu and you might want to try another pairing to attract more readers just my opinion ignore it if you want :D
Neko chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Neko: Lol high school musical yugioh version... Why do I get the feeling Malik will do a strip song?
Bakura: he's only highly feminine and gay
Malik: I'm straight!
Melvin: that's not what you said last night 3
Neko/Bakura: 0/0
Bakura:... I BLOODY KNEW IT!
Neko chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL Z! Pillz here! With the on coming apocalypse all you need are guns and Pillz! :D