Reviews for An IchiHime Night Before Christmas
kittylover195678 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was great!
Kaidou chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I'm more a Rukia-Ichigo fan, but I've had a craving for something sweet and funny, and with this pairing, that's practically guarantied! I almost fell out of my seat laughing at the end :) Thank you so much for this! It really lifted my mood!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This had me giggling. Kudos for even attempting it. I particularly liked that last bit.
haniko chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
i love the end "and to Aizen up yours
CurrentlyOccupied chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Haha, I just loved it :) It's amazing how you made all the rhyming to work, I just don't know how you managed to do that. If I had to chose then these would be my favorite parts:

"Inoue! We're here now! At last we broke through.
Chad and Ishida, Nelliel, Pesche too.
We'll climb to the roof! To the top of the dome!
Then dash away, dash away, dash away home!"
&
Then down through the hole slid a scowling young man,
His clothes were all ragged, of course he'd no plan.
But save me he must from that villainous traitor,
As well stop the man from becoming dictator.
fsj101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
For a first attempt, you totally nailed it! That last line... Classic! And the flow and the story and the general fun of it all was so enticing! Well worth my ten minutes, i must thank you for such a beautiful effort! I love your work, and i hope to see your name on the next best seller soon! You have talent, girl!
NewbieWW chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Squealing loudly and scaring the dog. Oh god, the last line tipped me over. I can't..skddkslls. I loved it! :D
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! :D
Even though I don't ship IchiHime I liked this a lot
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
The poem was great. At least until the "Aizen, up yours" part.

Then it was AWESOME! BWAHAHAHAHA! You wouldn't believe how hard I laughed at that. Nice work.
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Merry Christmas to all and to Aizen up yours!

XD I lol'd so hard!
foxfang27 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
That was so cute! I was hoping maybe he would kiss her or something but the "Aizen up yours!" made up for it hahahahah! Love it!
TMChino chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I don't think I've ever heard the full version of this poem, but what I do know was hilarious in Bleach form. The last line has to be one of my favorite lines in any Bleach fanfic, although I haven't read many. I might be starting a "Favorite Bleach Quotes" section on my profile, with this one next to Lady Callista's view of Byakuya Kuchiki ("The stick up his ass has a stick up it's ass").
Pisces00 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This poem was too funny. LMAO! I enjoyed reading it.
Flare-Flare chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
One of the greatest poems I think I have ever read! Scowling faces, red bean paste...oh Orihime silly you.

The last line, I nearly died laughing. XDD *Adds story to her faves*