Reviews for Avatar: Actions of the Son
FanfictionFanboy chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Can't be bothered to sign in but I like your story, only the I'm not sure if you know and are just ignoring it or don't know, but the trip from Earth to Pandora took a few months under 6 years so Miles turning up moments after he left Earth seems a bit ridiculous and I haven't a clue why they would clone him as he was partly responsible for the cave in of the RDA and he isn't exactly Earths most promising scientist either, But other then that, I like your story :)
Shaviel chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It is a very nice draft for very interesting story. Only one thing what is very bad in it is that you simply copied lot of the Jake's adventures (viperwolves, thanathor etc) instead of imagine the new ones for Donald. It is not such a difficult task and the adventures do not need to be crazy excited - just a bit original... Your introduction suggests you have quite a good imagination and you are really able to create your own story with really new, YOURS ideas of adventures. Good luck, I am waiting for continuation.

Regards,

Shaviel
Rising Bashir chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOO0!

This is actually pretty damn good in my opinion; not the best I've seen, but not bad.

However, you just frigging ruined it with me with your mass block-texting! You literally made me hate the very appearance of this story, no matter any quality of the writing, because you were too lazy to properly space out your paragraphs!

I beg you, if you care enough, please fix this, and don't make the same mistake with any new stories.
Bigoldfrog chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
What an interesting story. Once I got use to the roll of the shorter chapters I really enjoyed the read.