Reviews for Punk & Perv: The One With Lots Of Spanking
Justname chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I just discovered these two and O my God. Hot and interesting and great writing. Thank you for spicing up my day!
Cool Kids Don't Dance chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I loveeeeeee James and Riley! And everyone else too ... XD AWESOME STORY. I loved it. PLEASE WRITE MORE! :D

Caroline.
TwiKiwi50 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OK I'm done with all the p&p. Please sir, may I have some more?
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Maaann, these two are so kinky, they even make spanking hot! I have half the mind of trying it out with my husband, but I think he'll get weirded out. Hahaha!

But really, your Punk and Perv complement each other soo much. And I love the trust Punk places on Perv, it's a hundred percent because Perv deserves it. Nothing escapes them; James thinks he is acting tough and unromantic to keep his rough image, but Riley knows better. And definitely, Riley can only get away with his white lies and quirkiness, coz James love him this way. Aahh! Soo much fun to be with these two, but the love and caring is not lost on us.
Slytherella chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Fucking HOT. I love these boys!
Agrable chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Loved it!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
So good to see these boys back in action again. Loved it!
17 Forever Lisa chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
These are always the right balance of funny as hell and hot as fuck.

Do I like it?

Fuck yes.

Do I want you to stop?

Fuck no.

Would I like your dick in my ass, right now?

Oh God, Oh God, Oh God.

Oops.

Am I behind on my work?

Fuck yes, so far behind, there's no way I'll make the nearest deadline.

Double oops.

XO
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was one of the few stories I read in the Fandom4LLS comp and it definitely doesn't dissapoint! Thanks for sharing girls, you two have a true talent writing together and it was hot... hot... HOT!

xoxo
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
oh wow! that was hot! are they're funa dventures going to continue? please say yes! :D I love this kiddos already :)

Much love!
sadtomato chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I was sitting here working and all of the sudden I gasped and said out loud, "I never read punk and perv!"

I saw the update when I was out running errands and never read it.

omg. it's spanktastic and so hot and I love both Punk AND Perv.

thanks for sharing ;)
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Shit, Goodness I missed Punk and Perv. I knew he was going to get caught but coming just from spanking alone was so hot!
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So, what number are they up to now? I'm a nosy person, and I like to know that stuff!

Loved it, as always :o)
mssdare chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh wow. I think. THAT. Was. One of the hottest spankings I've ever read. If not the hottest... (R&R included!)

The end of it with counting and catching the jizz? You are truly the masters of all - words and hottness, anticipation and fullfillment. This is one crazy story with impossibly brilliant writing and surprisingly deep feelings under the surface.

Amazing. Nothing else there is quite like this one!

MD
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Wow! That was spectacularly naughty! Loved it!