Reviews for A Tale of Ever After
Blue72 chapter 1 . 5/13
thank you! finally a talented writer to write about sequel.. im so happy this is most realistic turn of events... haha thanks again and im off to read ur master piece..
I really like this! I'm glad to see that healing started for so many of the characters in this chapter.
luckoftheirish2015 chapter 319 . 4/30
Whens the next chapter
Kentario chapter 4 . 4/27
This was a very nice chapter! It stayed close to PG 13 very well.
Whens the next capter
Whens the next chapter
Good chapter cant wait for next one
I love your stories! Im simply amazed how much thought you put in with gang and how they would go adapt after the battle. :)

I got a few things through. Do you think you can bring in the half demon kids from Horei island( did I spell that right?). Idk I think be cute to work that in or maybe be a subject to bring up the possibility of kids and the whole village playing apart in it. Not that I'm saying they should hurry up, cause I' d certainly don't really want them to but I be nice to brig them in. It's just a thought . Either way your doin a fine job telling your tale. If only there were more stories!
Can't wait for the next update.

From
Lunar Rainbow
Demonica Angelicus chapter 319 . 4/10
Hope your husband's leg continues to heal well. Don't burn out! We've been spoilt rotten for over 3 years, I'm certain we'll live ;)

Don't forget to look after yourself too!
BoredGirl17 chapter 319 . 3/26
Hope your husband is doing better!
I wonder what the connection is with the demon bird and Sesshomaru? That song at the end is forewarning...
Kikyomoon here again. As usual I appreciate the update. Sorry to hear about how rough life seems for you atm, but at least it sounds manageable.
Thank you so much for the update! I hope your situation is getting better.
I'll be waiting.
little25victor chapter 319 . 3/22
Dear me, we missed you! Good to know that it is working out for your hubbie. Hope he continues to get better.

Sounds like there will be more trouble coming. Keh! I patiently await your next chapter.
kokoronagomu chapter 319 . 3/22
looks like the minion is a formidable opponent, wonder what the 'lady' is like.

hope your husband is recovering quickly and you get all your garden prepared for planting.
gin
SplendentGoddess chapter 319 . 3/22
Yay, you updated! The delay is perfectly understandable, of course, what with everything on your plate right now. It's still awesome to see a new chapter added, though. Especially right now with what's going on in the story universe. Looks like things are just about to get crazy again. Now if only your real life could become a bit *less* crazy.
4,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »