Reviews for A Tale of Ever After
NightOwl360 chapter 319 . 9/16
Re-read this story, it's as good as I remember it being. I hope you come back to it sometime, I would really like to read more.
DragonSpirit03 chapter 319 . 8/9
MORE! Please!
blackrose2016 chapter 319 . 5/2
Will there be anymore to the story? I noticed no updates for a while
Rachie chapter 319 . 4/2
I found this story through tumblr years ago and I do hope you find a way to continue later. This is one of my all time favorite fics and I think you do an excellent job of portraying a more mature relationship and marriage.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Your story is to out of character whenever inuyasha and kagome have their nightly sexual moments . Cause inuyasha nor kagome would have never say those things or do any of those things. For example in one of the parts in the early chapters 8 or 9 one of those or even 10 . You stated that inuyasha grabs kagome boobs , which he would have never done that if he was in character . Nor would kagome say " get undressed " , that's not like her character at all . I'm not trying to be rude or anything . But overall the other characters seem in character and I like how you make the story seem realistic except w Inuyasha & Kagome
bbethable chapter 319 . 6/20/2017
Oh wow, I love this story so much. I have been reading it for the first time for the past few weeks. The chapter's are perfect length to read a few of before you have to do something else! InuYasha and Kagome and the friends from the show/manga are awesome. Love seeing your take on after the Final Act. And all the new characters you created are so real and colorful! Big fan of Daitaro :) I see you have not posted for a few years, so I hope everything is okay in your life. Stay safe! Thank you so much for this fabulous read!
Gabby chapter 319 . 6/9/2017
Hey, noticed you haven't updated in a while. Hope everything is going alright. I really like this story. Had forgotten about it for a while after I read all the current chapters. Finally found it again a few days ago. Hope you come back to finish it. The suspense is killing me.
theblogger chapter 319 . 5/31/2017
Don't know if you've given this story up but either way this story has given me so much joy!
zye1 chapter 135 . 4/15/2017
I'm only halfway through this chapter and I just have to write a review. Truly enjoying your story. Wow Michio is tough. But I guess in a way that is how it was back then. Wife obeys the husband, no questions asked. Poor chiya. She's just really bringing it on to herself.
zye1 chapter 126 . 4/8/2017
Oh wow. That's an even longer list of villagers. Very helpful though. Makes me want to make a family tree. Lol
zye1 chapter 58 . 4/1/2017
Thank you for the list of villagers. It was starting to get hard keeping track of who's who. Love the story so far. I like how you wrote it and the level of detail in your description of their every day life.
Guest chapter 319 . 1/10/2017
Please continue! This story is so amazing & it would be such a shame for it to never again update! Many of us still eagerly wait for an update - even just a chapter saying that you'll not be able to continue. Anything.
Eloriel chapter 273 . 12/19/2016
"Sadayori sighed. 'So much of this is my fault. If I hadn't asked Tsuneo to protect Seiji. ..."
Wasn't it Toshiro and not Tsuneo?

So many different characters to keep in mind when writing a story like this, there's bound to be minor mistakes like that every now and then. :)
Eloriel chapter 267 . 12/19/2016
"I think it hadn't donned on me how that little Erime-chan," This sentence here, I think you are using the wrong word. Isn't it supposed to be dawned?

You have a couple of minor mistakes like that in the story (for example, I think I spotted a missing comma in another chapter). They are few and far between, but I think that's why they stand out so much to me.

I hope I am not annoying you too much with these reviews. I know I would want someone to point out similar mistakes to me in my own stories, that's why I do so. :)
Eloriel chapter 256 . 12/19/2016
This is about another sentence: "You know about Maeme-cha? How?" Is it supposed to be "-chan" there or is it that way on purpose? Just thought I should point it out in case you missed it.
4,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »