Reviews for A Tale of Ever After
Hellz Blaze chapter 344 . 11/20/2023
Hello fellow writer! I have enjoyed all your stories pertaining to "A Tale of Ever After" as well as the all 344 chapters thus far of AToEA but ame sad to see that you haven't updated since May of last year. I do hope that everything is alright and that this will not be the last of this fantastic story.

I do know what it is like to get the dreaded writers block and no real gumption to write. I have a couple like that and many more that have been started but not finished nor posted yet.

I do hope that you are alright and that life just got in the way of your creative genius/process. You and your wildly sucessful telling of what happens after of InuYasha is sorely missed. :)
Eloriel chapter 344 . 7/9/2023
This is my favorite long canon Inuyasha story (rereading it now - swore to myself I wouldn't do it until it was finished, but couldn't keep myself away). Extremely rarely I do find some mistakes here and there but they are all few and far between and very minor (using the wrong name - not odd with so many characters - and using the wrong word - a correct word but the wrong one for the sentence). The extremely few mistakes there are doesn't stop one from understanding what you mean though, which is good.
Anyhow, otherwise your story is almost perfectly free from any other slip of the pen. Impressive. You have made me and everyone else care what will happen to complete OCs, which is also quite impressive. Make us care what happen to the good ones and wishes bad things to happen to the bad ones. I also like how you truly make the Inuyasha world feel like a living world, with all its good and bad things. Things don't always happen immediately, but there are always consequences of an action and so on.
Can't quite put to words how much I love this story, but thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
Sao chapter 1 . 12/8/2022
This is amazing! Not just the story but the fortitude in continuing this. That a lot of authors struggle with. Thank you for sharing this. ️
k.oblea8907 chapter 1 . 10/3/2022
I just wanted to check that everything is OK with you. it's been a while since you've posted anything. I don't like being or appearing to be pushy or demanding, cuz I'm not trying to be I swear. but I hope everything is OK with you and nothing serious has happened that has taken you away from your writing. best of luck.
LanFan247 chapter 344 . 7/5/2022
I came back to read this story after about 7 years, and imagine my shock and pleasure to find that one of my favorite Inuyasha fics is still being created. I love everything that has happened so far, and have spent the last week enraptured and living in the Segoku Jidai with Inuyasha and Kagome. Thank you for all of the hard work you’ve put in over the years!
Donaplaya chapter 344 . 5/29/2022
I was so moved that I went back to read this chapter again. In doing so I found a mistake. After Michio explained to Chiya that their daughter had tried to go to her grandfather's house that morning, Azuka started to explain, "I...I..." You wrote "Morio patted his daughter's head." I know you meant "Michio". (I didn't even catch it the first time I read it.) Also, I think you may want to add a "k" at the end of "as" when Inuyasha is telling Choujiro how he's not good with dealing with people. "Just as_ Miroku and Kagome."
Thank you for a wonderful tale and breaking through your writer's block.
Olivia Pinales chapter 344 . 5/28/2022
Omygoodness, woman! You had me in tears with Michio and Chiya's reconciliation. I thought maybe Chiya had broken you with her disbelief at Michio's arrival in the last chapter. SO glad you worked through it. (You don't s'pose it had anything to do with the "blood moon", do you?) ~ Doñaplaya, aka: "Ms. Beach"
kokoronagomu chapter 344 . 5/29/2022
is this going to teach benika and her followers something, hopefully? one wonders at their definition of ''trying to help''. o_0

glad a good many in the village accept, respect and call inuyasha their friend.
jwill21 chapter 344 . 5/28/2022
I get worried when you don't update.

You're the only quality Inuyasha writer still active.
Esther Clemmens chapter 344 . 5/28/2022
Well, at least Chiya and Michio are getting their issues sorted. Hopefully Chiya gets it- it's about your kids, not your pride. I'm with Inuyasha on that hill- I don't get people. They always want to start drama.

... Now what is Kazuo up to? If I were him, knowing Banika is down to 1 clean kasode, I'd make sure she tripped and fell in the most rancid mud puddle on the road to Sayo's place. Make sure it has some of that green slime that not even industrial strength bleach can get the stains out... Yeah...that would be the perfect sign the kami are NOT on your side.
kokoronagomu chapter 343 . 5/10/2022
she better hurry and get changed if she's going to need to perform some first aid. lol ... for later, she could make a little alteration, a hemmed slit so that the ''v'' of her neckline plunges a bit more to accommodate her more ample proportions... LOL i'm guessing that kaede knew that was in the bag. LOL
jwill21 chapter 343 . 5/6/2022
I was right...there WERE Ramen noodles left.

Inuyasha did not get in them guts :(
Esther Clemmens chapter 342 . 5/1/2022
Oh, I can hardly wait for this. Benika is truly stupid of she thinks going to Forgot I with this nonsense will get her anywhere. I hope Nanami takes that little upstart across her knee and gives her the paddling she deserves. Have little Daiki watch so he might learn a thing or two about behaving. Even grown up need some sense knocked into them from time to time.

Let's hope Inuyasha doesn't get caught up in this drama before he makes it back home with Kagome's yellow bag... But sadly I think he'll end up with a run-in from another kind of old bag before then. *sigh* Poor Inuyasha group. They were just hoping for a bit of normalcy for a while.
kokoronagomu chapter 342 . 4/29/2022
ah, the BIG YELLOW BAG! what mysteries does it contain? homework? lol ...a sailor fuku. lol

a village, filled with all kinds of people. some industrious, some lazy and some filled with hurtful gossip and trouble.
jwill21 chapter 342 . 4/29/2022
Maybe Inuyasha will find some unopened Ramen noodles in Kagome's bag?
4,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »