Reviews for A Tale of Ever After
Carrie chapter 319 . 7/2
This is my second time reading this story...I read it last year and just came back for more. I really feel like we are there living in this small village with them. Thanks so much! It is how I imagine there life together would be.

P.S. I feel horrible asking, especially since you have written so much for us, but please keep writing it. What a cliffhanger!
A great read, really. I have thought so for a long time. It has been a year since you have updated, so I hope all is well. Here is a reminder that many still love your work, and would love to see this completed. I, as well as many others hope you come back soon.
Axzeria chapter 63 . 3/28
I saw that you posted the name and family tree of the villagers... I'm confused as to where Isao and his mother, Amaya fit in?
Gayle Nightingale chapter 319 . 2/21
This is an amazing story. Please continue. I have been reading but didn't review until now. I love the suspense you have built up and the characters you have built. well done.
swampgirlinez chapter 1 . 2/16
Just checking in on my favorite story. :) I hope life is treating you well, and I selfishly hope that you haven't burnt out on writing this story. If so, I hope you are doing what you enjoy doing now.
Inumimi1 chapter 319 . 2/13
Just reread and am hoping that you decide to continue. Would love to find out what will happen to everyone.
Axzeria chapter 52 . 1/6
Aw, the ending was so cute! I like how he was scared so he hugged her tight. Gave me butterflies
Melly chapter 319 . 12/19/2015
This is an amazing story! I hope you can post more soon!
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 319 . 11/19/2015
Oh no! There is no more chapters! I binge read this all the way through! Took me almost four days to do it. Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 319 . 11/15/2015
Please come back soon
Lady Artimes Blaine chapter 27 . 11/11/2015
i thought the -chan suffix was reserved for girls and the -kun suffix was used for boys?
Namuun990914 chapter 318 . 11/7/2015
And cloud you make Kagome age slowly just like Inuyasha and have a demon life spain as for Rin , Miroku and Sango's family the same the kami (god) blesses them life spain of a demon because kami did not wanted them to be separated.
If it's possible could you make it?
I understand you don't want to but maybe for Kagome and young Rin please.
And the reason is 1 if a demon and human mate and live together humans can live like their husbands or wifes. 2 demons can live like a human and live shorter. 3 humans can live like humans and demons can live like demons.
But please make Kagome and Rin live like demons if they don't Inuyasha and Sesshomaru will be lost. It will be like Inuyasha and Kagome being apart for 3 years and Sesshomaru will have taste of what Inuyasha went trough only this time it will be for ever until he dies and Inuyasha will have it again and that scares him the most.
Please don't let Inuyasha go trough that again being alone he deserves a good life for ever. And of course the children like the little story you the title was (Passing Time) make it like that. Please and Thank You.
Namuun990914 chapter 319 . 11/7/2015
Hey I read your little story about Kagome and Inuyasha and their 2 kids Atae and Yukika. If you ever update further into the story please write them. The things you've written like Ate's birth , Sesshomaru and Rin married , Sango and Miroku's family , The Ushi Oni you've written , Yukika's birth and Koga's family and the 2 sons hate each other and becomes rivals and the 2 daughters like each other and becomes friends and so on. But write them in order please.
Ohh and please continue the work that this writer left it's (( story/2455774/The-female-Inu-demon/1/)) if you say no I understand.
And please sent me a message on Facebook it's Turbold Namuun. I hope you write me a message and epwe became internet friends
Crazy With Happiness chapter 50 . 11/1/2015
I'm so glad I have the time to read your story again. I started once in the past but got busy before I could finish it. I just recently finished rewatching the anime and this is the perfect story to read afterwards. I love reading your version of what happened next. I really like how you show them interacting with and finding their roles in the village. I also have to say I really like your original characters. They're interesting to read and don't take over the perspectives of the original characters. I think one of my favorite parts is the rekindled friendship between kagome and sango. I really like how they depend on one another and take comfort in their differences from the average village woman. I also love reading about the twins and how taken they are with kagome and inuyasha. And the Mirsan and Inukag moments throughout the story are great! Well I'm gonna get started on the next chapter and review again after I've read some more. Love your work!
Namuun0914 chapter 319 . 10/24/2015
I hope you can update soon this is a good story
4,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »