Reviews for A Tale of Ever After
Dragonstars chapter 319 . 9/22
I've read several of your works, but I don't think I've reviewed yet (mostly because until recently I've been reading on my DS, which doesn't let me review), so now that I can give you one, I'll just say that you're awesome. you're incredibly good at writing, and I love this story, and I can't wait to read more.
Shortsh1t chapter 319 . 9/21
First of all don't listen to the jackass the posted on June 11. I love your story and I hope you update soon. I also hope everything is going well with you and that nothing bad happened. I wish you well and hope to hear from you soon. Lots of Love from one of your biggest followers even if I don't always review.

Shortsh1t (Angie)
Silver.Film26 chapter 1 . 8/28
I tend not to review something unless it's really good or really bad and this is astoundingly good. It reads like a great novel and the detail is stunning. It feels more like the village is the main character that sort of favors Inuyasha and Kagome. I don't know how you keep track of all those characters but you really do and flawlessly at that. It's so geniusly woven together that I can hardly believe it's fiction. I know you haven't updated in a while but I hope that doesn't turn away any new would be readers because to pass up on a story like this is to miss out on something extraordinarily special, you certainly have a gift for writing. I do hope that things will clear up for you so that you will be able to post again as I look forward to reading the rest of this great story.
Ariel.611 chapter 1 . 8/23
I just wanted to let you know that I created my account initially to follow this story. I keep coming back to it over and over again. Thanks for continuing this fantastic series in this way.
awqueered chapter 319 . 7/31
I have finally reached the end and I am sad. I see you haven't updated in a few months and I implore you to update soon! I love this chapter and I love all the villagers in the story. I'm curious to see sesshomaru and rins interaction and how their relationship progressed. Please update soon this is one of the best inuyasha stories that I have read!
Hope all is well & that you update soon, amazing and wonderfully detailed story!
werewolf6780 chapter 319 . 7/10
I hope you and your husband are well. Your writing is, as always, wonderful.
Esther Clemmens chapter 319 . 6/29
Oh my goodness! This bird has WAY to much control over Sesshomaru! Please update soon! I want to know how this bird youkai knows InuNo Taisho. Please?!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 319 . 6/24
Wow. It's been so long. I apologize for that. Life does have a way of keeping us busy. Loved the chapters. Reading them is like coming home. So glad I finally got the chance to read the ones that have been in my email. Hope your husband is recovering well and look forward to your next chapter. :)
swampgirlinez chapter 319 . 6/14
Just popping in to say Hi! I hope you and your husband are doing OK. I am patiently awaiting the continuation of my favorite story. :)
silverhawk88 chapter 64 . 6/13
Is Kagome going to have a kid?
silverhawk88 chapter 13 . 6/13
Oh boy...think I am going to cry. This is a deep story. Thanks for writing it!
Mirokus shit roof chapter 89 . 6/11
So I'm at a point were I have to review:

Your story bores me. I had really high hopes for it and you started out beautifully, but we're now at chapter 89 and it feels like maybe 13 days have passed and I swear to god if I read another thing about Mirokus mission to rebuild the fucking roof, I'm going to be so mad.

I did not click at this fan fiction to read about Mirokus roof, Kagome sewing everyday for three hours in the afternoon, Deitaro, Susume and Haname or even the fucking farmer that fought that one spider youkai once, even though you really tried to force-feed me that fucking story in more than two chapters.

I do not have a problem with your slow pace in general, it just feels like in these last chapters you have nothing to say anymore.

You made Kagome incredibly shy and demure which is weirding me out. Growing up doesn't mean you loose your character and ask your husband for permission every step of the way. You also enjoy portraying Kagome as a farm girl, not looking/behaving any different then anyone else which is irritating me immensely because she just is by nature. I feel like you transform her into kikyo. Which is basically who she is now. At one point your going to make her arrange her hair in the same way as kikyo (even though there are a million of other options) and that's that. She's already super calm, doesn't fight/discuss, does all the housework, wears a miko garb, does not talk about her adventures or anything else interesting.

What's also simply incomprehensible to me is how she behaves towards Shippou.

I do not know what this is I am reading anymore, but it is definitely not a story about Kagome. Maybe you portrayed yourself as her? I don't get it.
Kika chapter 319 . 5/21
Hi! I just finished reading this story and this turned of events is just intriguing. I imagine you have a lot of responsibilities but please continue. You are a good writer. I hope you and your husband are doing well.
Blue72 chapter 1 . 5/13
thank you! finally a talented writer to write about sequel.. im so happy this is most realistic turn of events... haha thanks again and im off to read ur master piece..
4,590 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »