Reviews for Song of the Senses
Hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh my this was such a sweet story :0) I loved every second of it
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is...amazing. Precious. Lovely. Fantastic. Elegant, delicate, sweet - perfect. This side of Col. Brandon is so sweet. I love that he is so comfortable around Marianne that he is able to lose himself in other things without feeling embarrassed or inattentive. And Marianne's dreams, her little fantasies... What more can I say, but that it was perfect?
moonshine15 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
LOL! I will review just on principle because of your awesome usage for the MR quote! And the fic was great too!
Masked Revolt chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
... Just... Wow... Truly... Loved it!
livingintheshire chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ADSLKFJAKDFJHADKAJSDHF This made me tear up! Your characterizations are perfect! I am also a huge Austen fan, and you have captured her style excellently! I love Colonel Brandon so much, and I love him with Marianne. Thank you for writing this!
0oBellina0o chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I just finished watching the movie... All I can say is that I love Brandon/Marianne and that the scene your story describes should have totally been part of it! Why didn't Jane Austen think of this?

At least you did! Thanks, it warms one's heart!
Star chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is wonderful :D I love it, a very loving and gently piece of writing, please please continue with this!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
awww that was very sweet
LunaLovegood24 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aww! I loved this little story. I would LOVE to see a continuation of this :)
EverdayMiracle chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I LOVED this. I put that in all caps because I love any Colonel Brandon/Marianne story. Please keep writing more of these! I always am checking back periodically for new S&S fanfiction.
QueenOfHyperbole chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This is a lovely story. I hope you do end up writing more. There aren't enough Brandon/Marianne stories out there. Colonol Brandon is my all time favorite character, and on top of that he was played (in one version) by my favorite actor, Alan Rickman. I do have one small bit of constructive criticism, though. The part where you say, "thrust the frilly baby into her arms, who immediately began to cry," is not structured properly (unless her arms immediately began to cry, which is obviously not the case). I would suggest perhaps, "thrust the frilly baby into her arms, immediately causing him to cry," or something similar. Also, Jane Austen actually is from the Georgian Era rather than the Victorian Era, which is more of a comment on your comment and really has nothing to do with your story, which was excellent.
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
That was beautiful. I was always glad that she ended up with him at the end. I always like the Colonel better than that boy.