Reviews for Invisible Lines
kickcows chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
By working it out, I hope you mean the sex. XD

Oh, Axel. You oblivious fool, you. LOL

And the stuff between Zane and Igni? Yum. _ Too bad Sai had to see stuff. Bwah.

Excellent update. :D I really can't wait to see what's next.
Cataluna87 chapter 11 . 3/29/2012
0/0 Hehe, nothin better than demon yaoi and akward situations. And poor axel. Igni just kinda left him to deal with sai on his own. Love where this is going!
kickcows chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Interesting developments in this chapter.

Didn't realize that Zane liked Igni in that way. That was pretty unexpected and awesome.

Hope he doesn't hurt Axel or Saix.

Excellent update, AC. Real nice work. :) That Bunyip was frightening.
Snow Kyubbi chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
This is so adorable! Who ever thought an incubas could be so akward about The subject of sex?
kickcows chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
LOL.

Nice job, Sai. Nice job. XD

Excellent update. :D Can't wait to see what's going to happen now that's he figured out just what he did.
Magister Ludi chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
And so it begins. I wonder what happened, will we find out?
kickcows chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Awwww...I liked the ending. :) Even though it was sort of sad. Poor Axel. He totally doesn't know what he wants. And I'm really curious if we'll find out just what it was that made Saix run out to get Igni.

Wendigo. *shudder* He freaks me out. So much.

Excellent update, my dear. :) I sure do hope you'll be inspired to write over your vacation. I can't wait to see more awesome updates. :)
kickcows chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
Yep. I've got no clue what's going to happen next. XD Sirens? No longer hell? Does it matter? Not really. I'm excited to see what's going to happen next! :D

Excellent update. You sure do like your vivid descriptions. :) Teeth gleaming, etc. Really nice work.
kickcows chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Something tells me our fair redhead may just end up as lunch. XD

It's interesting to keep seeing things through Zane's eyes. He's definitely quite the character.

Nice job on this. :D
kickcows chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Interesting shift in perspectives in this chapter. And it's so weird to see Saix being described with a toothy grin. I love it. :D

Really nice work on this chappie. I'm curious to see what Zane is going to do next.
kickcows chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
Eeeeeeeeeewwwwww. Wendingo is all sorts of gross. XD But an interesting character, no less.

Great job on this. I like the relationship you're establishing between Saix and Axel. Should be very interesting down the line. :D

Can't wait to see what's next!
kickcows chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Wow. Sai is super impatient. XD

And lol at the demons.

Nice work on this. :)
kickcows chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Love it. I love how Saix is in this. I could totally picture him clutching the water and growling.

Nice work, AC. :-)
Magister Ludi chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Poor Saix
kickcows chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Yay! This is wonderful.

I loved the exchange at the end. :)

Really great work, AC. Can't wait to hear Axel's story. _