Reviews for The Survivors
the real captain kirk got locked in the basement from that goat tongue guy from Kiss. " Kiss had a goats tongue sewed onto his which is why it was so long." They failed to mention that although he was wight, the man was a fkn pus nigger.
tanseynz chapter 19 . 5/26
An amazing complex story I think the film makers should look long and hard at. Your characters, both canon and original, are all they should be and more, and your plotting is sublime.
Gina chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Oi, eu só posso dizer-te parabéns, você escreve muito bem esta história é linda, o enredo é otimo muito bem estruturado é uma das minhas preferida, li no AO3 o segundo O inicio é lindo, tem uma quarta parte?...PARABÉNS
KeikoHPfan chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Really nice story, thanks for sharing it!
Gina chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
Oi, eu tenho várias histórias de minha preferência e esta é mais uma que eu muito felizmente vou acrescentar, ela é linda é um dos melhores enredos que eu ja li, envolvente bem coordenado sem deixar a impressão que pulou alguma parte. Parabéns você escreve muito bem, adorei ler sua história.
Byakko Kitsunetsuki chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
This really reminds me of Orson Scott Card's Formics, obviously not the psychic abilities being able to reach out of their own workers but...very bugger-like I must admit.
Domitian chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
Loved the story! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
A brilliant story, thanks for writing :D
sami1010220 chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
wow, absolutely fantastic job! seriously, i have no idea why this hasn't received more attention. your writing was fantastic, and your characters were solid and had such depth! you also had a perfect balance between plot and the romance aspect of it, which i was actually a bit worried about when i first started reading. just... brilliant, brilliant job.
Scathing reviewer chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
What an amazing story. I loved it's originality and it's grittiness. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you on AO3.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
Hello! RL got me in her claws and didn't want to let me go.
Doesn't matter, i'm finally here. This last chapters (don't rememer in which was the last one i posted) have been amazing, because we are getting closer to the end.
I'm 99,999% sure is going to be a happy ending logical brain keeps saying you might had changed of opinion and killed them or something...T-T Hate my brain...
Kotori-Sensei chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Jim and Spock's sexy encounters.../ To hot!
Finally! Spock's party is almost there, and Sybok and bhaan scaped! Or at least, almost, almost...
This is the middle of the fic, isn't it? Wow, love it! The chapters are so long. That is one of the first things i search in a fic, and yours got a 10 i that aspect!
Kotori-Sensei chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Hello there!
A new day has arrived, and i'm still reading your fantastic fic.
Of course this was one of my favorite chapters because know.../ but also because of everything is hapening with Syok...i see he will be an important piece in the fall of the Vermis...of Veris...or whatever their name is. And this new character bhaan, nice touch. Is always cool to see someone reveal agaist the rules.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 9 . 5/27/2013