Reviews for The Second Time Around
Daisy Jut chapter 6 . 8/31
So heartwarming :)
Ms Moue chapter 6 . 7/3
I don't have words for how perfect this is. You write Janeway and Seven so well, and have adapted them to their greater age and wisdom perfectly, the transition seamless, as real life would be. And they're so perfect together! At first, it was hard to understand how they could have ever fallen apart when they're this good together now, but you write even that believably, even in my heart hurt a bit for all those lost years when they could be this good together. So glad you gave them the chance though, once they'd matured a bit. And I wish they'd shown Adventures in the Delta Quadrant on TV when I was a kid, that was a brilliant detail. (Though I do have a hard time seeing the Janeway character as the punching bag and butt of jokes. She'd be crazy, of course, (binary oulsar, remember) reckless and brave, impulsive, curious, hardheaded and with a hot temper, but also clever and coming up with sneaky, mischievous and funny ways of solving problems with help from her crew. A true hero, as always.) Furthermore, I usually don't like Christmas fics. I find them cliché and gaudy and so far away from what I want my Christmases to look like, probably because most fanfic authors aren't Swedish and so have very different Christmas traditions from me, but you managed to capture the feel of Christmas - once again - perfectly. Probably because you didn't focus so much on specific details, and just described the highlights everyone can agree on: presents, good food, and above all, spending quality time with people you love. That warmth and love that exists in the Voyager family is probably what made this the perfect Christmas fic; that's the feeling we are forever trying to capture, in real life Christmases and fictional. So, yeah, did I say this was perfect? Because it's really the only word I can find to describe this. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
captain-coffee chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
One of my all time favorite J7 fics!
Isobel Rowan chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Great story! Saw it recommended on tumblr and it definitely did not disappoint. The ending was perfect. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Blackdeer7 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
This was a fantastic story. You captured the varying relationship dynamics of two strong-willed women with beautiful grace and within that you made them come alive in the "pages". I love the subtle feel this story has because - just like the women you portray - there is so much brilliance beneath the surface. Bravo!
Robin Lynn chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Lovely! Thank You!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
This story was excellent.
I enjoyed their reconnection and well.. Everything was good
Guber chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
oh how i love this story. i have read it many a time on a different site... it is just perfect.
faerirose1 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Genuinely enjoyable. Thank you.
Bkwrmchar chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Thank Ypu for a very enjoyable story.
Quark's Lobe chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Nicely done, thanks.
CoolNik chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Loved it! What a great take on our favourite ladies. I really enjoyed the humour and the different take on life post-Endgame.

keep on writing - you have a talent for it!
DarkndAngel9 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
This was amazing. Im supposed to be asleep right now, but I couldn't stop reading. I'm crying and smiling and I just loved this. I feel like I was crying since chapter 1. I mean how did they separate? And then years! She hadn't seen her in years. My heart couldn't take it then of course the wonderful angst that you have out in here. So yeah I have been crying a lot a lot, but this chapter certainly makes up for everything. I'm glad they are once again happy. They just complete each other and I'm glad that time had tamed them enough to work with each other! Siiigh also Chapter 4 was the chapter that totally broke me. I couldn't stop crying and then I couldn't stop reading because I needed a happy ending. So yeah hope to read more fics from you soon. :)
Im a Doctor Not a Writer chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So, I have read the whole thing, and my favorite line of the entire story is "I'm old, Seven." Priceless. Good story
d80p chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
i am so glad i found this story after reading a j/7 fanfic recommendation off a yahoo group i am a member of.