Reviews for The Second Time Around
captain-coffee chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
One of my all time favorite J7 fics!
Isobel Rowan chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Great story! Saw it recommended on tumblr and it definitely did not disappoint. The ending was perfect. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Blackdeer7 chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
This was a fantastic story. You captured the varying relationship dynamics of two strong-willed women with beautiful grace and within that you made them come alive in the "pages". I love the subtle feel this story has because - just like the women you portray - there is so much brilliance beneath the surface. Bravo!
Robin Lynn chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Lovely! Thank You!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
This story was excellent.
I enjoyed their reconnection and well.. Everything was good
Guber chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
oh how i love this story. i have read it many a time on a different site... it is just perfect.
faerirose1 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
Genuinely enjoyable. Thank you.
Bkwrmchar chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
Thank Ypu for a very enjoyable story.
Quark's Lobe chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
Nicely done, thanks.
CoolNik chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Loved it! What a great take on our favourite ladies. I really enjoyed the humour and the different take on life post-Endgame.

keep on writing - you have a talent for it!
DarkndAngel9 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
This was amazing. Im supposed to be asleep right now, but I couldn't stop reading. I'm crying and smiling and I just loved this. I feel like I was crying since chapter 1. I mean how did they separate? And then years! She hadn't seen her in years. My heart couldn't take it then of course the wonderful angst that you have out in here. So yeah I have been crying a lot a lot, but this chapter certainly makes up for everything. I'm glad they are once again happy. They just complete each other and I'm glad that time had tamed them enough to work with each other! Siiigh also Chapter 4 was the chapter that totally broke me. I couldn't stop crying and then I couldn't stop reading because I needed a happy ending. So yeah hope to read more fics from you soon. :)
Im a Doctor Not a Writer chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
So, I have read the whole thing, and my favorite line of the entire story is "I'm old, Seven." Priceless. Good story
d80p chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
i am so glad i found this story after reading a j/7 fanfic recommendation off a yahoo group i am a member of.
Lusan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
What a brilliant story, where have you been hiding :-)

I really enjoyed the fact that you were able to provide such a new take on the post-endgame J/7 get together story. Really most delightful, thanks a lot.
loujaxon chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
A wonderful tale! Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing it and your talent with us.