Reviews for In Three Months Time
nyannine chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
This.

This is the kind of RusCan I've been looking for. I feel really bad for the psychologist though (but not as bad for your poor kitty TT_TT).

I was waiting for some backstory that might explain why Ivan kills but justifying murder is dangerous territory so whatevs...

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKEEEEEEEENS! We named ours Poring, Poporing, Marin, Drops, etc. Dork.
Reviews to Master chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
*claps hands* YAY! :D Happy ending! But aren't they worried that someone would find them and bust their chops for leaving? I feel bad for America though. Poor little dude.

Great story and gave me ze butterflies!
Reviews to Master chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
*dies from fluffiness*
Reviews to Master chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
*smiles and points to name* What do you think I'm here for?

UUUUUGGGGGGH! UUUUUUUGGGGGH! DAMMIT WOMAN! You wanna DIE?! 'Cause you sure as hell look like it! HOLY CRAP IT'S GONNA HAPPEN! Shit's going DOWN!
Reviews to Master chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Is it when the Russian Revolution came to an end? 'Cause that's really the only reason I can think of. And you know there IS a thing called "Google" so I bet you people just went and looked it up. Not fair if ya ask me!

I'm a sucker for Scottish people. Love 'em to death!
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
UGH. Whhhhhy?! IVAN YOU IDIOTA BASTARDO!
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
*jaw drops* What...a fucking...idiot.
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! In Soviet Russia, we drink vodka while reading. 'S good.

Ya gave me the butterflies kid! Loved the softness Russia gave to...um...what was his name again? Started with a "C" I think...ANYWAYS! Awesome that you decided to continue this! :D Getting me all excited!
QueenOfThePride chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
This story was amazing. You're a wonderful athor. I was crying, multiple times you were that good. I especially loved the end, the whole letter thing was perfect.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Oh gosh! This story gave me so many feels, I just... no longer know what to do with life TT
Brilliant job! :D
Ischemia chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I love this story so much that it's astounding. You're a great writer and I hope you continue with your stories on this site, especially any RusCan.

Thanks for this piece!
lilactree chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Even though Canada doesn't have death penalties, I still found the story entertaining! I truly hope Ivan stops killing though... Anyhoo, well done!
Yuno23 chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
I can't stop crying I'm so happy that they are happy.
Yuno23 chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I'm sorry for your kitten.I used to raise kittens all the time because my cats would always get pregnant and I have seen a few cases when they don't is very heartbreaking I know but kittens always leave paw prints on our hearts.(_)
Yuno23 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I started to cry when Mattew started crying...