Reviews for What You Want
Kelbris chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awww, so beautifully bittersweet and lighthly fluffy at once :) Thank you!
lrigD chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lovely. I can very well imagine this being in the book - except for the fact that it's not in Harry's point of view. But I really enjoyed it. It's so THEM - you know, shy and awkward and really sweet too. Well done!
the iz chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
ive read this before but i dont think i reviewed. this is lovely :) very detailed to the point where a few times it got a bit dragging... but mostly it was brilliant. i like that you didnt have any dramatic declarations or ron waxing lyrical about her too much. they were in-character which was great.
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Loved this - I do notice some small americanisms creeping into your work now and again, but to be honest, these pale into insignificance in comparison to all the good things. Your characterisation is excellent, you have a nice balance of dialogue and narrative - everything just flows really well and is so engaging to read. Well done!
epic how chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
These two are more than magical with your words and imagination. LOVED it.
potterweasleyandgranger chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This story was completely beautiful in every single way! I loved it :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was a really cute "missing scene". I could easily see it settled neatly right in that section. The awkwardness was so endearing and in character that it all felt perfectly natural. Thanks for sharing this piece with us!

Cheers!
MixItUp chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
That was flawless.

I mean...honestly.

Crazy good.
CypherVera chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
So so so good! I really loved this! Thank you!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Aw! So sweet. I like the play on words you had here (with Ron and Hermione saying the same thing, "You're a bit more than just one of my best friends...Did you know that?") Good job.
fanohermione chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
amazing. so incredibly true to character, that alone makes me want to cry in joy of being a part of this community. its breath-taking.
kci47 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Wow, I really liked this! You did a great job of writing Ron's thoughts and feelings.
Howlcastle chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
LOVED this. Your writing is both very subtle and very sure of itself. Brill!
heronlove chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was so sweet! I really enjoyed that and isn't thta what we all want. Ron and Hermione forever!
hrgirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was so great! I can't wait for a new update :D