Reviews for The Darkest Part of the Night
Philodice chapter 15 . 8/27/2014
I still miss this story.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
Your story is really interesting and I like how its different. Please dont listen to all the haters I hope you update soon. Are you going to continue this story?
mamato chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
You know, I very rarely will leave a negative review because if I just don't like something, I don't read it. But in this case, I can't hold my tongue. This is one of the most perverse twists on the Twilight saga I've ever seen. I certainly couldn't stomach to read all of it, but I skimmed through and read some reviews to get the jist of it, and...yuck! If you hated the Twilight characters so much, that you felt you had to turn them into the creatures you've created, why in the hell did you read the saga, and then feel compelled to twist them into something so undesirable that it taints everything good that people loved in the books? Why couldn't you just leave the characters alone, and write this as an original fiction, seeing as these characters have NO relation to the canon ones? It really makes me sick to my stomach that readers like me, who absolutely adored the saga, for the bond E/B share, and the moral upbringing Edward has, and that forever kind of love that ties them together...that you could make it so completely dirty and distasteful. Who in the hell would want this Edward? There's absolutely nothing to like about him. Again, it begs the question why you are using Twifandom to write this story. Maybe this could be interesting if you didn't tie them to characters who are known for their conscience and morality. If you want to write a story about a manwh*re vampire, use your OWN characters, and leave SM's alone!
sophi6 chapter 33 . 3/23/2014
I just checked back with you story to see if you had updated...it's been a while...I know real life is more important and very busy...but please don't abandon this...it's far too good...
Guest chapter 33 . 2/12/2014
I just read your story from start to finish. It is wonderful I just love it. I see you have not updated in a while. I really hope you continue. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story!
mrsvixter chapter 31 . 1/31/2014
please update
really enjoying this fict
well done
TrillionSchiffer chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
I apologize, I should not have posted my last message in the commons like that. what I had to say was for you only. Not for the world.

In my mind you build up this whole thing about the seriousness of mating, and the permanency of it. Then in almost ever single chapter, you pick at it, belittle then completely destroy all meaning for it.

Esme had sex with human, not because she was angry, or not because she fell out of love with her mate. You had her do it because it was just something to do. That was just too much.

And the only girl I know that would rather have a nut in her mouth rather on her dress is a working girl, who has to keep looking presentable all night night long. So I don't know what you were think by having alice blow and swallow some random guys load for the heck of it. Seriously what is wrong with... never mind.

I'll just leave it as we have and ENORMOUS difference of opinions, and just leave it at that. GL with your other reviews.

But I don't need to read your story anymore.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Disgusted. Im completely disgusted with you. Im sooo done with this shit. Where the fuck are your boundaries?.

Esme being fucked by a random stranger for fun?while being mated to carlisle and she wants the kids to keep her secret. WTF
Alice Swallowing a random person nut, just so it wouldn't go on her fucking dress? like she couldn't point it another direction? WTF?

Seriously WTF!.

DONEEEEEEEEEE. YOUR GARBAGE!.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
I gotta say...I don't like the fact that Edward is has gone balls deep in all his sisters. But I do like the Edward Alice team better.

Q: Is Edward going to have to let Emmett and Jasper Take a turn with his Bella? Turnabout is fairplay and all that. lol still eewwwww.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 10 . 12/16/2013

Q: Is Edward going to have to let Emmett and Jasper Take a turn with his Bella? Turnabout is fairplay and all that. lol still eewwww.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Nice intro to alice. But the casino boys will be looking to break knees soon. lol
TrillionSchiffer chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
A lesson hard learned. Good. they are the ones that usually stuck.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Nice bit about the hunters. Carlisle it too much of a pacifist for his own good. He regrets taking life to protect his mate. Good lawd. smh. He is waaayyyy too self righteous.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Will Carlisle have a red eye surprise next chapter? Stay tuned kids.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Nice. I love your esme. Living kind of an repressed existence, but hey, look what she go hitch too. She sounds like a girls from texas, growing up on bbq,who is now forced to Eat nothing but vegatables.

I love that she 'plans' to have an 'accident' before they leave. lol.

I didn't like the Sex, Between Ed and Rose. But that is just my twilight mind slow to catchup to the adult version. Where Edward isn't going to pass up on a hot piece of ass like rose.