Reviews for Problems
Dalma chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
As I read that, I couldn't stop crying... thankyou! :')
jessc8281 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I HATE the winters
jessc8281 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
YAY! THE SEQUAL! SOOO EXCITED!
EmztoteslovesBTR chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
One word... Awesome. Please don't stop writing... ;) I love ur work. U no after I read the shooting chapter I thort it would be a cool idea to make a crossover between BTR and Flashpoint. Tho myn would probably never b as good as urz tho :( Anyway ur awesome keep riting virtual hugs and kisses. I love Switched At Birth even tho I've only seen the first season. (I am a South African- Cape Town) u rock wateva ur name is BTW I guesd as well that it was either Kendall or Mr Winters wu got shot but I read it only wen the entire story was finished so couldn't tell u :(
becauseimstupid chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I remember reading this story months ago, but I totally forgot about this story. I finally finished reading story and I think its safe to say that its a good story. :)
happygirl57 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
That was a sweet way to end the story. I'm happy that their family is together again and heading towards normal and I'm happy that Katie finally opened up to Kendall about what happened. Amazing job on this story. :)
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Aw... the ending was adorably awesome! :) And I like how you connected the beginning of the first story to the end of this one! :) Very creative!

This was a great story. It was short and sweet. I loved the Kendall and Katie brother and sister love. :) And I love the action and stuff... :)

Great job on this! :) I enjoyed reading it so much! :)
BigTimeRusher12 chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
I really liked it. Actually, I liked both stories! I think you should do a third story with a little more of Alicia in it this time.
Jeremy Shane chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
CUTE CARGAN LOVE chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
well i don think the ending was tat bad it was ok to me.
beautywithbrains chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Hello!

That was the intro to this review, I have nothing to say.

I love how after Kendall comforts Katie, the other three guys enter the room.

Oh my goodness, I could imagine Logan being like, "Kendall, it's only two thirty," in a way to where's he acting as if there's nothing insane about that at first, then his voice gets louder towards the end of the sentence that shows that Logan actually does think that's pretty crazy.

Whoops, sorry.

*that's pretty cray-cray.

Better? Better.

I know this isn't how Kendall was smiling, but after I imagined Kendall smiling to the guys before walking out, I imagined him walking away and then whipping his head around and giving a smile similar to what his face looked like in a GIF where he was messing around with a phone.

I don't know, this is my mind.

BUT KENDALL SAID KENDALL KNIGHT'S LITTLE SISTER AND IT MADE HIM LOOK SO TOUGH AND FEROCIOUS LIKE A LION AND KENDALL IS JUST A SWEET LITTLE TEDDY BEAR THAT YOU WANT TO CUDDLE FOREVER AND MY EMOTIONS ARE RUNNING RAMPANT.

Holy, no. Kendall just no. "She'll make us do the dishes or something." I give up.

HJNURUHNFGVBRAEIU THAT ENDING, ALL AWARDS GO TO YOU GEN, ALL AWARDS! I LOVE THAT YOU WEREN'T STUDYING AND WROTE THIS INSTEAD BECAUSE HOLY SHAMOLY MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS IT'S ABOUT TO EXPLODE AND OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS AND YOU FOREVER JUST KEEP DOING THIS WRITING THING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU.

This story, ho-lay shamo-lay.

THANK YOU FOR BEING A GENIUS.

I have no words.

That's a lie, yes I do.

Those words?

THIS STORY IS PURE GENIUS.

Forever a favorite.

MAJESTIC!
guardianranger chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
nice chapter

please update soon
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Yay! I loved it! Perfect ending! It was amazing! You honestly did such a great job with it! One of the best stories I've ever read! (:
Mini Maslow chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Great story! Wish it was longer but every roller coaster needs to end right?
chocolate-colombo chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
I loved it! Such an adorable ending to a very angsty story XD