Reviews for Slade Plan B
dogluvva99 chapter 16 . 6/24
Same. Dick and Babs for the win!
CRyogenic-maelStr01m chapter 7 . 5/23
Hmm... Out of curiosity, do you still have issues with getting into villains' heads? Based on what I'm reading, if you haven't already figured it out for yourself, I might have an idea why and be able to lend you a hand. If you have, then awesome! If not, feel free to send a reply back. I'm definitely enjoying this so far; I can't say I was ever an avid fan of the DC Universe as a whole, but the Teen Titans cartoon was one of the bits that I did like, and the whole Slade's apprentice deal was among my favorite parts, so this is actually pretty fun to read.
Shiary chapter 25 . 5/20
I reported it from my AO3 account, hopefully they'll take it down.
DeathLadyShinigami chapter 25 . 5/19
I sent you the report link in a review for 'Without Me' but thought I'd let you know I filled it out and submitted a report as well. Sucks that there are such people out there. Sorry this had to happen to you.
NoMeImporta32 chapter 16 . 3/10
Agreed! Barbara and Dick forever! I love this story. I like how you are focused on Batman and Dick's files, instead of Slade torturing Dick. This is great!
firelass19 chapter 24 . 10/2/2016
This is beautiful. Thank you so much for this! I love Daddy!Bats and I don't know why, but I am addicted to the apprenticeship (although this fic just made me loathe Slade). But what I loved more than the raw content was the way you wove in the themes of friendship and father/son bonds. Your writing was phenomenal and I love that you kept each character in character from Starfire's weird speech to Batman's solitary brooding. Thank you so much :)
BlessedHope chapter 24 . 7/31/2016
I love this! I like to imagine that it is cannon :)

Thank you for writing and finishing this! (First time I've written the 'and finishing' part, most of my most favorite stories haven't been finished!)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
Yes! I love GrayBat so much more than robstar! Thanks!
cutie0612 chapter 24 . 3/28/2016
Good ending yay everyone's happy woohoo
cutie0612 chapter 23 . 3/28/2016
Who doesn't like that line it's awesome now when will he tell the team his name
cutie0612 chapter 22 . 3/28/2016
Cool this is awesome and fluffy
cutie0612 chapter 21 . 3/28/2016
I want ice cream
cutie0612 chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
Happiness and joy
cutie0612 chapter 19 . 3/28/2016
Yay robin's now going to be okay and well I wonder when he'll wakeup don't put him in a coma please yeah that's all
cutie0612 chapter 18 . 3/27/2016
Yay bats has found robin yay