Reviews for More than Words
Jack-Harkness-Fan chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Beautiful yet again. I don't know how you do it but you are amazing.
Karen chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I loved it. Great story
Nicole Peters chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I finally got to see the episode and then came here because I knew you would have a story waiting. I read this with tears in my eyes. I love how you showed Michael's volnerable side while not making him a quivering OOC wreck. It was simply beautiful as it always is when you write. Thank you so much for writing these fantastic stories. I have loved and cherished every single one of them :)
Taverngirl389 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I'm not a big reviewer but I love this fic so much I had to tell you. I'm a big fan of your stories. I love them all :)
angiepie111 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awwww, that was a lovely ending! I bet Fi would love to go on that Paris holiday after all hehehe. I loved how you showed Michael's vulnerability but at the same time showed how he tries to be tough. I thought it was spot on.
elizabethkeen chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This would have been a perfect scene. I felt like they needed more of Fiona and Michael, especially since Fiona and Madeline are so close and Fiona cares about Madeline and Michael's relationship. Beautiful writing as always. Can't wait to see what's in store for them this next go around.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aww!
PSGProductions271 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hey! Absolutely loved this! Michael/Fi are very much "actions speak louder than words", and you captured that here perfectly! Really wish we'd get more of these types of scenes on the show! Great job! Ly x
Laceylou chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
WOW Amanda that was amazing. So beautiful and so sad. I just love your post episode stories :)
knuddle chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Soooo cute!and u'r absolutly right this scene was missing!

After he left i though okay and now he needs to talk to fi, but no...

So thank u very much for this scene! :)
DaisyDay chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I just love, love, love how you write these one-shot bridges to the episode. I may have to start watching the episode earlier so that I can start getting previews of your one-shots(!)

Once again, a beautifully written story of the love between Michael and Fi.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Yes, thank you very much for this story. I distinctly felt the last episode lacked a certain Michael/Fiona dynamic. I didn't need them to be holding hands or being very affectionate because they almost never do that on the show but something to show that she knew and understood and helped him. So, this scene you've written is very poignant and very real and also real enough that it could've been in the episode. A lot of emotions swiveled around already but this made it perfect.
burn21 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
AWESOME!I WAS HOPING A SCENE SUCH AS THAT HAPPENED.
Devanie chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
So incredibly beautiful. The emotions, the powerful words, the sentiment. You made Michael's break down so in character and not like something OOC. Beautiful story. Thank you for writing it
Cissy chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I love what you have done with this. This should have been a scene. I hope Matt Nix is reading this. HIRE HER NOW :)