Reviews for with you in my head
vyrn chapter 4 . 4/29
I don't know why I'm reading this. I don't ship it. I don't, but it's still one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. You have a gift.
feedthegrimmjows chapter 4 . 2/24
I never thought I'd read a story with ShoKyoko but I do love your writing and you do this so well. Hope to read more from you!
platinumfanfiction chapter 4 . 2/14
I think you did superiorly well in depicting the relationship between Shotaru and Kyoko. It is incredibly believable, and because of that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope there is more to come for this story.
devilsama666 chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Amazing , I really enjoyed reading this . It's really well-written and wonderull , really ! Good job , keep it up !
lazyass out !
PennyOfTheWild chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I'm glad you ship this, because so few people do, and it's a pleasure to find something well-written for it.

Thank you for sharing! :)
Celtika82 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I ship them. Sho may be a douche at times, but he's hot. Ren is kind of creepy in his over done maturity. He acts like a 40 year old middle aged man instead of his young 22. At least Sho acts his age. Hope you pick this back up. And ignore the RenxKyoko nazis. There's 2000 other stories for them.
Ninja Shen chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
oh man there are not enough good Sho-centric fics in this fandom and you capture him so well! Hes not evil, hes just selfish and possessive, and his relationship with Kyouko is FASCINATING, I wish more people wrote it. I hope you update soon!
x-Ink-is-Beauty-x chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Omgomg this fic is everything wonderful; the characterization is amazing and I especially love that last line :D
skittyscatter chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I recgonized you from the Naruto fandom and immediately clicked on this story. Best ShoxKyouko fic I've read so far. I think I'm going to go cry now...
halcyon calamity chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
wait i am so glad i'm not the only one who ships this

i mean ren is great and all but

this has so much angst potential y'know

keep it up!
Collaborative Lady chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
You've got him all contemplative even before the PV. Pointing out all his self realized flaws. And it works with his cannon actions, goddammit.
keye chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
" seriously. i don't even know where this came from. no one who likes healthy relationships would ship this."

i agreed with you for a large portion of the series. but then ren/kyoko started to seriously disturb me.

and sho/kyoko feels more... like two real people relating to each other realistically. not pre-breakup, that was totally unhealthy, but post-breakup. (i... also don't feel like the pre-breakup mess was one-sidedly sho's fault. he was a selfish git, sure. but you can't tell how much of kyoko's belief they were dating was her own tendency to over-romanticize- consider: he never so much as /put his hand around her waist/ and it could be extrapolated that he never even /touched/ her romantically.)
eternalLament43 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
I don't know what I love more, your writing or your author's notes, lol. I've been craving a retelling of the story from Sho's POV, and this one's awesome. Keep at it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
more please more please
PrincessLazyPants chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
It's not often people ship this, and it's even rarer to find someone who ships this and writes GOOD stories. I really adore what you have so far, and I really, really hope you write more soon :)