Reviews for A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
honeycrispregal chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
..··..··..··.ƸϊƷ.··..··..··.. soo pretty ;)
ncisaddict123 chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
THIS IS BEYOND AMAZING! Please update soon I can't wait to read more I'm hooked! Thank you for writing such an amazing story, I will check every day for updates :D !
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
AWWW! You should really make a sequel cuz that was adorable!
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
this is one of my favorite story's of all time ! so romantic and heart felt! not many authors can make me cry like you did... amazing just amazing!
WooWoo4511 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Aww...this was soo sweet...I hope they do work things out.
KaiaBlackrock chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
I managed to make it through without crying *too* much, but Tony's last ditch effort to say everything he needed to say to both Ziva and the baby was just amazing. I really enjoyed this entire story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Awesome story !' I hope you continue it! I waited a long time for chapter 8...please update soon
Ziva4Tony chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Fantastic story. Great ending:)
ladyd10 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Nice chapter, here. I like the fact that Tony cooked dinner and was mindful of Ziva's sometimes Kosher habits (all thrown aside for a good Philly steakevery now and then). This is a good story and I can't wait to read more.
hslacer chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Great chapter. Loved what Tony said.
DS2010 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Definitely need kleenex here.
OITNB FTW1 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Was that it?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Love it Update soon
Courtzylovesit chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Sooo sad to see this finished! Yet a very angsty finished with the happiest ending! I loved it! I really love your writing, it's done with so much detail, it keeps you hooked!
Loved it!
Court xoxox
Francii chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
This chapter was amazing! i really loved this sory. thanks for sharing
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »