Reviews for A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
ncisaddict123 chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
THIS IS BEYOND AMAZING! Please update soon I can't wait to read more I'm hooked! Thank you for writing such an amazing story, I will check every day for updates :D !
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
AWWW! You should really make a sequel cuz that was adorable!
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
this is one of my favorite story's of all time ! so romantic and heart felt! not many authors can make me cry like you did... amazing just amazing!
WooWoo4511 chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Aww...this was soo sweet...I hope they do work things out.
KaiaBlackrock chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
I managed to make it through without crying *too* much, but Tony's last ditch effort to say everything he needed to say to both Ziva and the baby was just amazing. I really enjoyed this entire story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Awesome story !' I hope you continue it! I waited a long time for chapter 8...please update soon
Ziva4Tony chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Fantastic story. Great ending:)
ladyd10 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Nice chapter, here. I like the fact that Tony cooked dinner and was mindful of Ziva's sometimes Kosher habits (all thrown aside for a good Philly steakevery now and then). This is a good story and I can't wait to read more.
hslacer chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Great chapter. Loved what Tony said.
DS2010 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Definitely need kleenex here.
NCIS FTW chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Was that it?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Love it Update soon
Courtzylovesit chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Sooo sad to see this finished! Yet a very angsty finished with the happiest ending! I loved it! I really love your writing, it's done with so much detail, it keeps you hooked!
Loved it!
Court xoxox
Francii chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
This chapter was amazing! i really loved this sory. thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Stupid Tony! How could he go back to a team that doesn't respect him or even trust him.. Tony should have his own team! He's wasting his talents on Gibbs's team.. Sad to read him on that team just like on the show!
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »