Reviews for A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
To tell you the truth I hope Ziva and Tony never happen because the minute the writers allow it to happen we the fans will loose Tony. Yep, it's looking more and more like Tony's going to leave. It's to bad that NCIS loves to kill off who ever leaves but it won't surprise me if they kill Tony off this season (Ten). If you notice how we see a lot more of Ziva, Gibbs and Tim then Tony. We've noticed that more and more, Gibbs uses Ziva and Tim so much more in the field and we don't even see Tony for half of the show. The writers have totally ruined Tony's character and the reason we can see is they want the NCIS fans to hopefully forget about Tony. They've turned him into such an idiot that they hope we the fans will get so fed up with that character that when they do kill him off most fans will say thank God he's gone cause I can't stand seeing him being so damn stupid.. It makes sense to why we don't see Tony.. My friends say if they get rid of Tony they shouldn't kill him off, instead they should give him his own team. He deserves it more then any other on the show and that way he can be a guest star now and then.
crissingxcolferingxklaining chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
:O MAKE A SEQUEL! And plz don't make the next chapter too sad.
AliyahNCIS chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Final chapter? Oh dear. I think this one did a fabulous job of conveying their need for each other despite personal struggles, but wow, so did not expect Z to come up pregnant. I hope they can get together and clear the air soon, and that T doesn't do something stupid before that. Thanks for all your hard work, I do hope this will have happy ending...
NCIS Ziva DiNozzo chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Wow so looking forward to your next chapter! Update soon! :)
Ziva4Tony chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Please post the next chapter ASAP. Kleenex are ready. Just do not let anything happen to the baby and Ziva due to the undercover op. crossing fingers Tony comes back excited and the Tony who adores Ziva. Tony needs to apologize then find out about the baby so Ziva does not think he is only there for the baby.
WooWoo4511 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far...I hope you update soon!
NCIS FTW chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
This makes me want to cry :'(
Courtzylovesit chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Please she has to tell him! They love each other and will both be perfect for this baby! Looking forward to more !
Update soonish? Pretty please :D
DS2010 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Poor Tony he is a mess, wondering if he will come back from LA and be a daddy or stay in LA and continue with OSP
KaiaBlackrock chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Great chapter, but that author's note has me freaked out! Please don't kill Tony without him knowing about the pregnancy, that might be more than I can take. I'll be anxiously awaiting the final chapter, whenever it arrives.
Ziva4Tony chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
I hope you get to update soon, I really can not wait to read the latest chapter. This is a great story:)
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Absolutely love this story. Please update soon. I hope she tells Tony she is pregnant, or he will feel that she is rejecting him. However she may worry he only wants her for the baby ohhhhh my... I just can not wait for the next chapter:)
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
This chapter... literally broke me... I can't believe how this is going... and she is pregnant... poor Ziva... poor Tony... Oh my... /3 Well This was a good chapter. I can't wait for the next one. :)
KaiaBlackrock chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Oh dear, does that last line mean what I think it does? I'm enjoying the story very much, even if it hurts to watch T&Z beat themselves up.

I feel obliged to ask, though, what happened to the Share My Life update that was mentioned at the end of chap 5 of this story? I didn't see it the weekend that you mentioned it would come, or any time since, and now that story isn't in the list of those with provisional updates in progress at the end of this one.
Courtzylovesit chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
This chapter practically broke my heart! I feel terrible for Tony, he's had to pull himself together and start a temp life in LA, then poor Ziva pregnant- I do hope she tells him and not go on with the entire pregnancy without him... Howert I can see she's really hurt!
Pretty please Update earlier than month later? I love this story and really miss not having the updates!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »