Reviews for A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
alexindigo chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Omg K! You're breaking my heart here. I literally felt an ache in my chest when you were in Ziva's head as she observed him in MTAC. I don't know what Ducky's been smoking but more space is NOT the answer when they haven't even talked it through yet. Ugh!

I knew she'd be preggers when she threw up. I'm pretty sure her heart is going to close up completely now and unless Tony does some serious grovelling, she's never going to open up to him again. I don't know how he can be selfish enough to push her away like that. No wait, I DO know because he's done it so many times before. It's all about him right? His pain, his feelings. Meanwhile, Ziva has had her heart totally shattered and she can't even fall apart because she's got a baby on the way plus it's not like she has anywhere she can go, any family to turn to.

Can't wait for more! Ziva needs some happiness and Tony needs to get on his knees and grovel. Thanks for sharing and for bringing on the waterworks. :)
DS2010 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Liked Tony is CA, in teresting to see a little hint of jealously coming from Ziva.
MissCallaLilly chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I love your story YEA!
Robern chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Oh great now she's pregnant and they don't talk.

Good chapter
AliyahNCIS chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Awesome, so now everything is breaking loose and no one is stopping the flood of misunderstandings. I kinda wanted the whole happy ending thing, but I hope to see them work through this mess anyways. If only he will listen and she will speak the truth. I hope they still have a chance. Because before Ray showed up, I was seeing something that looked an awful lot like soulmates. Thanks!
cherokee15 chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
Will Tony forgive Ziva? They're meant for each other!
emmera01 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Good stuff... Can't wait for more : )
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
In love with the story... :) I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
DamonIanforever chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
OMG! I felt like crying. I can understand why tony would be angry. How could ziva do that to him. She should have been honest from the start. It's her own fault. However, I so hope they sort things out. I hope they could be happy eventually. Good chapter. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Please update soon
DS2010 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Poor Tony and Poor Ziva now that he remembers
farmgirl1964 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Ouch.

Great job, but damn...that hurts.
Courtzylovesit chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Ohh please update this over the weekend too ;)
I honestly love this! I can't wait to read more!
Please update ASAP
-Court
alexindigo chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Oh crap! Sigh...you just had to go and do it didn't you DiNozzo?! I don't know how many times he has to break her heart before she completely falls apart tbh. HE pushed her away from the very beginning and now that he's finally at a point where he can accept her in his life, he does it again. Like I said, don't know if this is something that she can recover from since she's the one who has had to shoulder the burden of their memories, for both of them, the past months. Ziva's tough, no doubt about it but even shh has her breaking point and I think Tony just pushed her to hers.

Great writing as always! Thanks for sharing! Please update soon. :)
DamonIanforever chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Does that mean there won't be a happy ending or it will be a lot of angst and things before the happy ending? Just joined this story and it's amazing. Can't wait till you update next. Please don't leave it too long.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »