Reviews for A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Michelle chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Good chapter. Is Tony just faking not remembering at this point to be with Ziva?
alexindigo chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Just discovered this story and am incredibly intrigued by it. Do you plan to continue? It's very interesting that you place Tony's memories in S7. Now that was a season with a lot of potential. To this day I have no idea how the writers went from 'couldn't live without you' to 'who says we want you' in the same season. Your line: "He had been more flirty more open" is not how I remember S7. Yes, they were flirty as usual but his barbs were sharper and even hurtful as the season progressed and I thought that Ziva showed incredible grace and patience through it all. She gave as good as she got but she never to my recollection was ever mean to Tony as he was to her. I'd go so far to say that she waited for him and until the very end where his obsession over Dana grew, Ziva too had hope. That is why I never begrudged her Ray. Ziva needed that after Somalia, after Rivkin, after Tony even. He courted her. Wind and dined her, romanced her on skiing trips. She needed to be loved and treated well by someone who thought her worthy.

Even after the disaster that was the empty ring box, I felt that Ray was okay. Tony said EJ was easy to be with and that he understood her when Ziva all but laid her heart on the line for Tony (again!). S9 ruined Ray of course but I'm tired of Ziva having to wait on Tony to get his butt in gear. He looks devastated when it looks like she might marry Ray and yet he's making out with his ex and fawning over beautiful supermodel criminals.

I think that's why I really like this story. We get to see Tony's POV of why he made the choices he made after Paris, pushing Ziva away again and again and what he's going to do about it now.

I do hope you will consider continuing especially after the season finale that we just had. Thank you for sharing and for reading this review/rant. )
easylion chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I like it! Great chapter!
mprmusings chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I am so sorry to hear about your technical issues :( that has got to suck more than I can imagine! Thank you for working so hard to recreate what you have and what you have been working on.

Good this juncture is Ziva broken up with Ray now? I know it's AU so just trying to wrap my head around where in canon this might fall ;)

Thank you for the update!
Courtzylovesit chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
I really love this story! Please update quick, I want to read more :)
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I'm totally enjoying this story. I can't wait for chapter 4.
Leah339 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Great story! Can't wait for more ;)
Robern chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
this is good, another chapter soon!
vitadolcee chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is really good! Please keep writing! :)
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
While I understand a tempermental muse, I have to say that this is the second time I've read this story and I'm still intrigued and I still want more, lol. If your muse could see the way clear to expand on this story a little, I would be grateful. I really love the way you write T&Z. Thanks :)
Robern chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I love this please continue.
easylion chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
please continue
mprmusings chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ooh I am liking this story so far and just what your muse may have in store for us! Woo hoo-looking forward to the next chapter...Thank you for sharing!
E.O aLL tHe WAY chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
great job cant wait for the next chapter
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Can't wait to read more. Nice job so far.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6