Reviews for A Matter Of Timing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
for some reason . . . I was expecting Francis . .
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I loved all the 3 situations & I'm going crazy trying to pinpoint which one I liked the BEST! All were equally mind-blasting:-D
'Italy: what are u doing?'
'Gil: each other'!...
'Roddy: do u have no shame?' & finally the fall & comment "nice landing" by Gil sealed the deal:-D ROFL at ds one:-D & the epic fujoshi Hungary! Pulling a chair & watching live yaoi action! LMAO at that one! & poor poor 'Germany: what are u two doing on My Spot at the conference table?'
'Gil: well,u see west,when a man & another man really like each other...'(he never got to finish!):-D LMAO ROFL LOL! & finally the lecture by a all-hot-&-bothered Austria was terrific! Overall a must read for all humor loving fans out there! An EXCELLENT work!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I shouldn't like this... or Favorite it...

BUT I DO AND I WILL SO THERE! XD
violonforte chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh my, I just adore how matter of fact and straight to the point your Prussia is, especially in that scene with Italy. And Hungary! I will forever cheer on Hungary supporting PruAus. Also, poor Roddy, getting frustrated enough to finally snap at Germany.

This was wonderfully written. I really loved how you worked on Austria. It's so hard to get him just right...
Written Fire chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love Prussia ;D

Awesome story!
Shannon A. Bernstein chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Haha, this was a humorous little fic. Oh, sweet Italy...why so innocent? Poor Prussia and Austria. Hungary...omg, just omg. And Germany...I can only imagine how he feels about that. He's probably facepalming all the way home.
Yaoi-Mayer chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
That was great. Well-written, funny and exciting. Good job! :D
Alisper11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You had me lmfao XDD i simply love this!
ReaderWriterArtist chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This makes me happy. XD
sin-theta chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Coolsauce! I saw this on the kink meme.
ThePuppet chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Well...Germany is never gonna be able to sit in the same fuckin' place anymore. XDD

Bro you had me rolfing multiple times! This is great, thansk for writing!
Jacquzy chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Cannot tell you how much I love this. Their personalities are just PERFECT, and I absolutely adore how you portray their relationship.

Also, it's pretty hot ;)

I hope you write more PruAus, because I really liked this :)
Emmerai chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Oh my god. THIS IS HILARIOUS!