Reviews for Tactical Error
patattack chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
nice chapter. priscilla's outbreak was nuts, but sort of cool, not to mention sort of gruesome.

liked the ending with Mark giving Matthew advice on women.
SilverKnight17 chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
nice keep up the good work
rnn21 chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
this reunion caused impact XD.
patattack chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
been a while, but the chapter was still good. liked the 'happy little reunion'. keep up!
Tom-Ato13 chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
Yeah, a few fics have had a less than happy reunion, but at least Lyn is back dammit!
dudeaga chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
FUCK YEAH! AN UPDATE!

My faith in humanity has been restored.
Tom-Ato13 chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
Yes dammit the reunion! I could take this short chapter since it's one step closer to that. But DAMMIT MAN WHY NO ANSWER FROM MARK YET ON HIS FEELINGS! Yeah, I still remember that. *shakes fist* YOU BETTER DELIVER!

As far as the Priscilla/Serra thing, I have seen it done before in other fics, so it is not that uncommon, but usually the arguing was over a certain purple haired mage.
patattack chapter 17 . 5/10/2012
nice chapter, a little short, but still well done. just one thing that I'd point out, Hector's decked out in thick, heavy armor, so I don't think it should have been so easy for the swordsman to injure him.

that aside, I liked the little competition between Serra and Priscilla. Seems a little out of character for Priscilla to be acting that way, but it's still funny, especially Mark telling them to go after Erk, and the others.

Keep up!
patattack chapter 16 . 4/24/2012
nice chapter. will read more when it comes.
rnn21 chapter 16 . 4/24/2012
Hey there, nice chapter. i really like how you make Mark more human than some others that i read about, that are kind of too perfect. The fact about his addictions add a nice tone to that too.
Tom-Ato13 chapter 16 . 4/24/2012
What's this? No answer from Mark? CRAVEN CUR!
patattack chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
wicked stuff here! I loved the conversation about mark and Lyn, and hector calling mark a man among men because of groping lyn (funny!).

keep it up!
Tom-Ato13 chapter 15 . 4/17/2012
Oh we all know what his answer will be. In fact, if it isn't, i will have been completely blindsided.

On another note, your grammar and such has improved exponentially in recent chapters.
patattack chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
very good story so far. Marks' drinking habits are kind of funny, specially the part when he and erk get drunk and have a headache.

good job describing Serra's annoyingness.

Keep it up! I can assure you I'll keep an eye on this.
Kirako chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Mark: I used to be a tactician until I got an arrow in the knee.

Oh internet memes.