Reviews for Secret Santa
NamikazeAi-chan chapter 28 . 6/10
So cute. Write next please
love toshiro dragon chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
Again love all your stories and can't wait for an update! XD
Guest chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
I was wondering when are you planning to update this story? It's been a little bit over a year since the last chapter came out. I really miss reading new parts of it :(
A Midsummer chapter 28 . 6/28/2014
Gin's twisted like that. That's why I like him being all fatherly and shit. It makes all kinds of entertaining repercussions. Well, at least Momo got her shit done now.
forever122 chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
She finally realized... I have a feeling that Hisagi will be friendly to Toshiro and then try to weazl his way in to try take Matsumoto from Gin since their relationship isn't the best right now.
forever122 chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
Oh Yachiru... Come for the snacks and gossip, leave when business starts. How did she even get elected chairwoman?
forever122 chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
HINAMORI! Seriously! That girl needs to get her head straight. Poor Shiro-chan! I just wanna hug him so much!
forever122 chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
I can't believe I only reveiwed the last chapter! That is not like me! I have now re-read two of your stories today. I really like this story. It's going to be christmas soon, and I know you have at least two stories based around this time of year, so maybe you should work on those for awhile, cough and Sinani Paranoia cough. The last sentence of the last chapter was funny. When Toshiro goes philosopher and asks a question, his answer is cake. Hehe...
Guest chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
Wow, this is a great story! Why don't you continue?
Waywardneko chapter 28 . 9/2/2013
This is good, please finish this. Hinamori really needs to get her act together, but I do feel sorry for her, Aizen screwed up her whole mindset.
forever122 chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
You really should continue this. Do you ever think of looking at some of you're unfinished stories? I know you have a lot but quite a bit are unfinished. Keep up the work is all.
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 28 . 6/19/2013
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
skatingandcruzing chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
you just had to incorporate the shiro-chan joke, didn't you? But I do like how their is a smoothness to you writing between the chapters. That way , when you read it all at once, it flows very well.
skatingandcruzing chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I think Momo is being very jealous of her little brother? I like how this is after the winter war since the manga focuses so much on Ichigo that we never really got to see how everyone else was during those 17 months like how Hinamori and Toshiro ended up after the battle or how the divisions and other gotei members felt when the viziards became captains again