Reviews for Secret Santa
forever122 chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
She finally realized... I have a feeling that Hisagi will be friendly to Toshiro and then try to weazl his way in to try take Matsumoto from Gin since their relationship isn't the best right now.
forever122 chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
Oh Yachiru... Come for the snacks and gossip, leave when business starts. How did she even get elected chairwoman?
forever122 chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
HINAMORI! Seriously! That girl needs to get her head straight. Poor Shiro-chan! I just wanna hug him so much!
forever122 chapter 24 . 12/1/2013
I can't believe I only reveiwed the last chapter! That is not like me! I have now re-read two of your stories today. I really like this story. It's going to be christmas soon, and I know you have at least two stories based around this time of year, so maybe you should work on those for awhile, cough and Sinani Paranoia cough. The last sentence of the last chapter was funny. When Toshiro goes philosopher and asks a question, his answer is cake. Hehe...
Guest chapter 28 . 11/14/2013
Wow, this is a great story! Why don't you continue?
Waywardneko chapter 28 . 9/2/2013
This is good, please finish this. Hinamori really needs to get her act together, but I do feel sorry for her, Aizen screwed up her whole mindset.
forever122 chapter 28 . 8/12/2013
You really should continue this. Do you ever think of looking at some of you're unfinished stories? I know you have a lot but quite a bit are unfinished. Keep up the work is all.
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 28 . 6/19/2013
PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 25 . 6/19/2013
I LOVE CHAPTER 25
skatingandcruzing chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
you just had to incorporate the shiro-chan joke, didn't you? But I do like how their is a smoothness to you writing between the chapters. That way , when you read it all at once, it flows very well.
skatingandcruzing chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
0.o
I think Momo is being very jealous of her little brother? I like how this is after the winter war since the manga focuses so much on Ichigo that we never really got to see how everyone else was during those 17 months like how Hinamori and Toshiro ended up after the battle or how the divisions and other gotei members felt when the viziards became captains again
skatingandcruzing chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
awwww, Shiro-chan you're so nice! I guess I can see why Rangiku would be angry that Gin is giving presents to her taicho. But isn't this suppose to be after she found out that Gin was on their side? I'm a little confused here. But oh well :)
skatingandcruzing chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
haha, SOOOOOO know who the secret santa is XD
skatingandcruzing chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
*squeal*

Toshiro is so cute! And the whole idea of him being not being used to being given gifts and stuff is very adorable. And I like how you added in Matsumoto's slackish personality into being one of the presents
skatingandcruzing chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I've already read this story today and I felt that I should read it again and review the chapters since that's what I would have done if I started reading this fic since chapter 1.

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading it and I like your characterizations of everyone. I especially liked it when you wrote:
"This is a Christmas present for you. Unlike other Christmas presents, you are supposed to open a Secret Santa present when you get it."

I can imagine Toshiro being a little confused on what to do with a gift given to him on a day that isn't his birthday or Christmas.