Reviews for Starry Skies, Book Three: Tree Of Life
Silverlight1313 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Don't you think that the territories are a tad too big?
But the rest is brilliant
Rabbitdash of Dusk Clan chapter 17 . 2/24/2012
I just can't stop reading all of your stories... Youve brainwashed me! Do you have a 'main' cat in your stories that you like to think of as 'you'?
WyldClaw chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
i feel bad for willowlight. she wants kits with flamestar but he was being a mouse brain and turned her down
Snowlight chapter 17 . 1/20/2012
I looked in your profile and it seems that you planned out a whole bunch of book. I'm so happy! As I said in my other review, I love your stories and can't wait for them. Once I make an account on Fanfiction, your going to be one of my fav. authors! Maybe a couple months from now, I think...
Snowlight chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
You listen to Casting Crown a lot. One of my favorite songs is Who am I. I love your stories! Can you finish Marked: The Super Edition? I don't want to read part of it then wait until its finished. I'll read that story when its completed. Keep writing!
XxBlazestormxX chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
Nice chapter! But where did they settle?
RainbowNinjaUnicorn279 chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
SO COOL! :D

I think Flamestar would be a cool father, but it's his own choice for when he's ready. However much Willowlight wants to have kits, she needs to respect that.

I wanna read the next one soooooooooooo much.

Awesome story and awesome series. Please continue! :D
WyldClaw chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
ah. i hope that windchaser, bramblefur, thistletail and roseheart will be able to be accepted in their new clans. sure their new clanmates might be distrustful of them at first but that will die down right?

love, love, love flameclan's name

i think she is just scared of her new feelings toward cedarclaw
XxBlazestormxX chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
Ha, thats rather awkward for miss Sunstorm, don't you think? Great chapter, i can't wait to see the trials that are coming up next!
Lolcat chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
You've read Ratha's Courage? *le gasp*
WyldClaw chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
yeah! te cats the tree off life put to sleep have been woken up due to brownwhisker's brave scarice
Random Fandom chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
Great story and chapter, I loved Stewie (Ha,Family Guy!), but I'm confused. It said Flamestar now has the gaurdianship of Thunderclan,but isn't he supposed to be forming a new clan? And what would that even mean for Bramblestar and Lionblaze?
RainbowNinjaUnicorn279 chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
Go Flamestar! :D

Yay! They saved them! Stupid tree, taking cats captive! . It's sad that Brownwhisker had to sacrifice himself so save them though... :(

This story is cool :) I keep associating this story with the actual series. I just read the Forgotten Warrior (AMAZING) and I keep thinking that Dustpelt is an elder, and at one point I thought that Dovewing had Sunstorm's powers instead of her own... . silly me.

Can't wait for an update! (I think I say that every time, but it's true!)
XxBlazestormxX chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Nice chapter! I liked how there's ONE compassionate cat that it willing to save all from the stupid sucking tree. Excellent misleading title of the story... XD
RainbowNinjaUnicorn279 chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
Can't be bothered logging in XD

Why do so many cats not trust the rogues? I used to find it annoying when Firestar trusted so many outsiders, but now I prefer that to this. I'm finding it irritating that they're being so mean to the rogues! It's not like they're joining the clan or anything, so why be so mistrustful?

Poor Flamespirit. It must be difficult for him to go back to clan life after living as a rogue for so long.

Sorry, I just dumped all my thoughts in this review. This story is coming along nicely! It's good to see that you're really committed to this!

I'm going to shut up now and let you continue writing the next chapter. Can't wait for it! _
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »