Reviews for Edward Cullen vs Edward Elric
pikaree1 chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
*munch munch munch*
OC: ...We're all gonna die.
Oh, please. Pockies don't have that much sugar in them.
OC: That's what you said about the ice cream.
... ... ... ...ANYWAY, Mawk-san, Y NO FAI? D8 I WUV FAI! U USED DARK AND TAMAKI BUT NOT FAI?!
OC: Oh, for the love of- WRITE PROPERLY, IDIOT!
)8 Why are you so mean to your own creator...
OC: 'Cause you're an idiot.
Fai: *lands in fanfiction world* Now how did I get here?
OMG, FAI!
OC: ...Aaaaaand it's left to me to say it. Oh well. Good job on the story, Mawk; it was an excellent read.
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
WHOO! ED WON! *throws confetti*
OC: Someone gave you sugar again, didn't they.
Ly, stop raining on my parade. I'm celebrating the defeat of Cullen and the win of the true Edward here. But yes, one of the other Rangers was nice enough to let me have some caramel-glazed popcorn.
ShadowPillow chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
That was a bit... odd. But in a good way :)
Edward Elric chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Hahahahah! Loved the story. I've never actually seen Twilight. But Cullen (he doesn't have what it takes to be called Edward) fuckin' SPARKLES? Uh, yeah. You can shove glitter where it hurts I'm Edward Elric all the way :)
Interchangeable Dissonance chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
This may be late, but it's hilarious. Just hilarious! I love this sorta thing, so it really is amazing.
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
LOVED IT 33 Die, Cullen, DIE! Hell yeah!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
WEHAVETOSAVEIT! I'VENEVEREVENREADITBUTITCAN'TDIEITCAAAANNNNNNN'''''TTTDON'TLETITDIEMYWONDERFUL
AUTHEROFLOVEANDPEACE!WENEEDITTOLIVEEEEEEEEEEE-Wait, if it doesn't have Ed, Al, Riza, or Winry as the main character, I'm out :I
Frostpuppy chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I kept thinking PULL A SCAR AND JUST DECONSTRUCT HIS SO CALLED PRETTY FACE INTO INDIVIDUAL GRANULES- NO, ATOMS!
TeamEdwardELRIC chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Awesome golden eyed kick ass smaller than average alchemist (Aka Edward Elric): 1
Wimpy Gary Stuish sparkle stealing excuse for a vampire (Aka Edward Cullen): 0

Alchemists rule!
WhiteTiger BlackWolf chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I loved this. This made my day better by a million percent. Now I can show this to my Twilight obsessed friends and prove to them that my Edward is better than their crappy sparkle-stealing Edward.
BladeOfThePoet chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Ah, nothing makes my day like a good Twilight hatefic, except perhaps, a Twilight Hatefic in which Ed Kills the Sparkling faggot. and also, all those Twilight vs real vampire comparisons? PRICELESS!
rachLA chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Hahahahahaha! That was good. Screw Cullen! I'm team Edward!
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
"THESE SPARKLES HAVE BEEN PASSED DOWN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS! NO NOOB VAMPIRE COULD HAVE STOLEN THEM!" Most epic line ever! Gotta say I appreciated how you dragged out that fight and didn't have Ed just deconstruct the blood fairy from the getgo. You took all of Cullen's hyped up attributes into account and STILL showed how Ed could own him.
Seiga Niko chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
O.o

*speechless*
Seiga Niko chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow.

*dies laughing at the bad fighting an Gary Stu-ness of Cullen and cheers for Ed as a ghost*