Reviews for Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year
schizotinkatana chapter 1 . 8/25
Those Fall Out Boy references though... This is a great fic!
Hi chapter 1 . 7/24
I've already read this story like a bajilion times already and I'm still not tired of it. This story is great ! I love all of the fanfictions you've written but out of all of them I think this is the best. This is also the first fanfic I've read and loved it. Now I can't stop reading fanfiction for all my favorite animes. And I am completely grateful for that.
MikuWantsABiscuit chapter 18 . 5/18
This is hands down one of the best fics I've read in a long bloody time! You're bloody brilliant lass! So good I read it all at once -w-
CharlotteMShadows chapter 11 . 3/4
German chocolate cake isn't actually german, if you had Gilbert eat the cake to be german. A well known german cake is Black Forest cake, however. I suggest you use that.

German chocolate cake is an American cake made by a man whos last name was 'German'.
Chemical Cat chapter 18 . 1/30
This was the most fucking beautiful thing I have ever read. Seriously, this was amazing.
YukiOwO chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Khr, M ,DAMN I did not expect that reference
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
This fanfiction was bloody amazing, It grabbed hold of me and wouldn't let go... It's one of those stories that when you you finish it you feel an empty hole left behind. It bitter-sweet meloncholy...
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
I loved this story so much. I loved every reference (they either made me smile or laugh like a maniac), the bands mentioned, the amazing plot and the characters. I felt like every character was a little relatable, and the punk theme was awesome. It's probably one of my favourite stories! Wow...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
I love this story owo been with it for a long time. Not only has this made me feel better and introduced me to great music, it has also given me hope that the world isn't so terrible after all (or even if it is terrible as long as you have yer friends you can survive and hold yer head high) I hope yer having a wonderful day jinxx
alsie chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
i read this fic all the time and i listen to fob's from under the cork tree album while i do it should i be ashamed
SodaSenpai chapter 18 . 9/19/2015
That was an awesome fic. Its hard to find a good fic and this one was really good.
Gilbert Prussia Bielschmidt chapter 18 . 9/5/2015
This was amazing! Why is it that fanfictions are so much better here then Wattpad? Anyway, it was really good I enjoyed reading it. A very good ending, I wish there was a sequel, but it ended perfectly. (I half want a sequel, but I'm not sure it could top this wonderful fanfiction.)
Dreamshipper229 chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
Wow this was awesome! I was so happy because you didn't follow the same plot other authors do just for them to constantly try and get their crush. Instead you spoke about finding yourself and making friends who understand you, and you know, in the end they did get their relationship and all that jazz. After reading this I couldn't help but going back to hot topic and I forgot how much i missed it their! Instead of punk though I'm sure I'd end up more Anime Fangirl but whatever. Thank you so much for writing this! it was amazing! Good job! Xoxo
cutesypatsy chapter 18 . 6/24/2015
Yes. Yes. The EVERYTHING was just great. The only issue I have are a few of the typos and keeping the cut scenes consistent with each other, but everything else was just...so well written. I can proudly say that I will be reading this again in the near future (This is the second time I've read this)~
Guest chapter 18 . 6/20/2015
By far one of the best fan fiction is I have ever read. I am torn between hatred and unconditional love for this book as it has kept me up till 5:30 AM in the morning. In addition to this I had my science provincial exam earlier today I'm not feeling the greatest, well actually I guess that was yesterday lol ,but anyways fantastic work