Reviews for Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year
BeccaRave chapter 13 . 4/28
yesssssss
mwahahahah i love it
ArenCammillo chapter 18 . 12/10/2016
FUCK YEAH! I FUCKING CALLED IT! ALFRED WAS FLIGHTER!
I
CAZZO
KNEW
FROM
THE
START
OMYHOLY PRUSSIAN FLAGS AND MOTHER OF ENGLAND I CALLED IT FROM THE START!
This was an amazing fanfic, the plot was awesome, very descriptive, showed the development of friendship and the loyalty and care they had for each other, self acceptance, and the ending had me smiling and cheering for all the punks in the world. Bet my group would be happy to read this, one's a usuk shipper too! Loved this story, I ship UsUk like Fed Ex. (just because we're punks and rebels does not mean we can't fucking ship)
ArtsBrat chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
I see that Harry Potter reference, and my friend you have done good.
schizotinkatana chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Those Fall Out Boy references though... This is a great fic!
Hi chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I've already read this story like a bajilion times already and I'm still not tired of it. This story is great ! I love all of the fanfictions you've written but out of all of them I think this is the best. This is also the first fanfic I've read and loved it. Now I can't stop reading fanfiction for all my favorite animes. And I am completely grateful for that.
MikuWantsABiscuit chapter 18 . 5/18/2016
This is hands down one of the best fics I've read in a long bloody time! You're bloody brilliant lass! So good I read it all at once -w-
CharlotteMShadows chapter 11 . 3/4/2016
German chocolate cake isn't actually german, if you had Gilbert eat the cake to be german. A well known german cake is Black Forest cake, however. I suggest you use that.

German chocolate cake is an American cake made by a man whos last name was 'German'.
Law1ess chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
This was the most fucking beautiful thing I have ever read. Seriously, this was amazing.
YukiOwO chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Khr, M ,DAMN I did not expect that reference
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
This fanfiction was bloody amazing, It grabbed hold of me and wouldn't let go... It's one of those stories that when you you finish it you feel an empty hole left behind. It bitter-sweet meloncholy...
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
I loved this story so much. I loved every reference (they either made me smile or laugh like a maniac), the bands mentioned, the amazing plot and the characters. I felt like every character was a little relatable, and the punk theme was awesome. It's probably one of my favourite stories! Wow...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
I love this story owo been with it for a long time. Not only has this made me feel better and introduced me to great music, it has also given me hope that the world isn't so terrible after all (or even if it is terrible as long as you have yer friends you can survive and hold yer head high) I hope yer having a wonderful day jinxx
alsie chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
i read this fic all the time and i listen to fob's from under the cork tree album while i do it should i be ashamed
TossT chapter 18 . 9/19/2015
That was an awesome fic. Its hard to find a good fic and this one was really good.