Reviews for Ethan Wate
This Girl is on FIRE chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I just finished reading Beautiful Chaos, like, 5 minutes ago, and I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT ETHAN IS FREAKIN' DEAD! HE CAN'T BE DEAD. I MUST READ BEAUTIFUL REDEMTIPN TO FIND OUT THAT HE'S NOT DEAD! HeHe. Me going crazy
Lovewriting12345 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I actually really like this idea/theory of what's going to happen :) I hope it is something similar! Because, we all know Ethan can't really die! And bringing him back to life would be too unoriginal, especially since it already happened. So I'm hoping for this :)
Insane Black Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh my goodness! Thank you for writing this. I was seriously crying when I finished the book
cjhojhduhwneocjdsockjns chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I agree with your theory! This is awesome! It's exactly what I needed to read after the sad ending to BC.
Unofficially Allison chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
OOOO nice add on! i likie :) and there better be another book coming after Beautiful Chaos becasue that ending was just so horrible! I mean it wasn't written bad or anything... but they can't just kill of the main character like that! O.o Also poor Lena... the ending kinda left you hanging after you read it. Also it never mentioned what happened to Abraham and Ridley... which i'm very curious to find out what happens to them. Anyway once agin NICE work on the add on! It was great :)
Sebaciellover chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Fantastic story. I completely agree with your theory.