Reviews for Contemplation
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Maura talking to Bass is way cute.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Bass is a great listener and the perfect pet for Maura. I love how you made him look at the door and the whole tripping Jane thing too. Jane's decision to move forward is so her too
Swishla chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Bass is such the perfect pet for Maura - I can so see her talking to Bass like this. For me, the best part was how you had Bass looking to the door a few times. You nailed Jane too, complaining, pacing and then saying yes, time to move forward. Nicely done.
Terps chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Loved it! So cute but, the best part,I imagined Jane tripping and falling because of Bass hahaha, they must make that happen in the show! Please keep them coming!
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Cute. Short. Fun. :)
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Very cute. I love it.
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Very cute. I love it.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I totally loved Maura talking to Bass. That was fantastic. I particularly loved the point Maura made about having a family.

Loved the conversation with Jane.

And LOL at the end with Maura telling Bass not to trip Jane in a repeat of the previous week. I could definitely see that.
GratiaPlena chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awww! Cute! I love how Maura confides in Bass. And I love how Jane sums up many reasons why she can't move in and then says yes anyway :-)
LittleSpooky chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Okay.

Think you'll do one from Bass' point of view now? ;)
SVURizzoli chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I loved the ending where Bass bit Joe's tail and Bass tripping Jane. I love your work its genius.
Googlemouth chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Lovely. :) Okay, back to my date (who needed a break; hence my reading tonight). See you later tonight or tomorrow.
CTAZ4EVAFAN chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Very cute! I love your stories!
AliDaks chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
How much do I love when Maura talks to her turtle? So Much! Just loved the whole convo & the random place you have Maura having it (on the floor while cleaning). Glad Jane said yes. Bass loves her too of course.
dbltbl chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I had to,laugh a little bit at this story becaise sometimes I even find myself talking to my dog when there is no one else around I mean why not its perfect they dont argue or talk back...lol I thoroughly enjoued this story thanks for sharing with is :)