Reviews for Blatant ProMagical Propaganda
Forever Day chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Arthur's paragraph of speech on Merlin having magic was great. Or, in an adjective fitting of the style of the story, superdedoopah.

The rest was pretty good too, even if I didn't catch parts of it and I just enjoyed the crack.

Craaaaack.

That's the sound of her sanity splitting into pieces.
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This made me LOL so hard! Great job!
eFox chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Another fabulous story! I just love it when you write crack- its always so funny! Please write more! :D
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my lord, this is one of the funniest things I've ever read. HA HA HA HA!
Elin Marc chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
So gooood. Please have more of this. Morgana really is the most unfortunate evil plotter of all time. Why can't she just join with Emryss and plot instead of having babies? ha-ha.
Blue Dragon of Rivendell chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is hilarous! You should write another chapter. :)
railise chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
LOOOOOVE IT! :D

Things that made me literally burst out laughing:

"At first, I was just going to drop a piano on Arthur's head"

"At least they're shiny…"

"Why are these people so disproportionate?"

"My best friend could take all of you! [and so forth]"

And then, there was the bit about the head injuries- nearly spit my drink out on that one. :D

This was AWESOME- totally worth the expense of that hand-carved hutch. ;)
Eavis chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
BWAHAHAHAH! This was amazingly incredibly hilarious. Thank you so much.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Wow. There really aren't words... Except for maybe "awesome". Or "hilarious". "Insane". "Mind-blowing". "The-Greatest-Crack-Reveal-in-the-History-of-Merlin-Fanfiction". Take your pick because this one earns them all! Seriously, great story! I laughed so hard at so many different parts (I'd tell you what they are, but that's pretty much already been covered by previous comments...). Thanks for making my morning! :)
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Oh, you have a gift for writing crack. Yes you do.

"Next time we meet them, please don't threaten to kill their children, because, unlike you, I have to see them again afterwards"

I literally can't stop laughing. And I love how random technology just popped up without any explanation. Arthur being a big kid about comic books and magic is adorable. So in conclusion, you have a gift for writing crack.
fernazab chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Let's sum this fic up in one word: amazing!

But why stop there?

Morgana is a useless couch-potato! And it's not just tv, but it's cartoons to boot! We do like SOME cartoons, but we get the feeling that she's doing nothing but watching cartoons.

Hehe, Arthur gets brainwashed along with the rest of the kids! Arthur wants to be a wizard. No words describe the hilarity. "Magic is the best thing ever! But don't tell the king, okay? It's illegal." hahahahahahaha

We love that Agravaine finds it bad news that Arthur accepts magic. No, more that Morgana takes it as bad news as well. Morgana, didn't you say that you just wanted to be legal?

hahahaha. Morgana is evil batman. Agravaine is evil robin. And the best part: Evil robin loves bird watching!

"Merlin is Emyrs!" "Ugh! That... whatever, the cartoon's back on."
Belle Patronus chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
OMG, I LOVE this and I love you! This was bloody brilliant! British humour FTW! :D
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Loved it. It totally rules.
squirtlemcgee2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
That was brilliant. I've read it 3 times already and it still cracks me up. Love the part about morgana watching cartoons, and arthur's reaction to merlin telling him he has magic. in fact I just love the whole thing. This is so my fav fic of all time.
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Ah Aggie. Can't wait for the day you actually get revealed and Arthur has a fit. (Angry!Arthur is just so dang attractive.)

It was very funny! Not much else to say, though...