Reviews for Life after the little blue envelopes
Izela chapter 15 . 2/24
Hello! Please continue this story! I really enjoy the (new) adventure that Ginny's group has to take on - this time, including Miriam! I hope there will be more GinnyxOliver and Richard scenes in the next chapters, though, but this is just my wishful thinking. Good luck and keep up the good work!
hey chapter 6 . 2/8
wow
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw you updated! And then again when you said you aren't giving up on the story! I LOVE this story! To me it totally is book 3 and I plan on printing it out when it's all finished and including it with the other 2 books! Thank you so much for continuing! I hope there's more soon:). I've missed these characters. Awesome job!
-stillreading22
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
This was amazing! It really felt like I was reading the third book in the series! I ask you to please update and add to your story, I am seriously hooked! I have read this like five times and really want to know what comes next! Please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
Please update. You've probably forgotten all about this story by now though. :( It's so good. Please continue with this story.
appleheaven25 chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
I need more! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Please update! :) I keep checking for a new chapter. (Hoping there would be one for Christmas.) how bout staring he new year off with a chapter?! :) this is such a good story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Please please please update! This is such a great story! Please?! It would be a great Christmas present:). Great job on this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Don't be afraid to update! You are so good at this story that I can be patient for new chapters! But please do post again:) fantastic work!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Oh my goodness! I love this! I thought I was actually reading book 3 in the series! I've already stayed up way to late, but I can't wait to read more! Pleeeeease keep writing! If you need any help or ideas I'd love to help you because I so want the rest of this story! You've captured the characters perfectly and your plot is fantataic! This should seriously be book 3! Love that Mirium is in it and Ginny picked Oliver! Your fantastic! Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
PLEEEEEASE UPDATE! :)))
ano chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Continue! I love the story!
Greets from the netherlands
My Review chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I believe this story is awesome. I haven't read many chapters, but you have a gift.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Ohmigosh! You r such a good writer stayed up untill 11:35 reading ur story or book or whatever! Plz post soon u left on GINNY AND OLIVER IN A ROOM ALONE NIGHT! R u trying 2 kill me with suspense? Jk luv ur story/book u r an amazing writer kisses, Piper
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2013