Reviews for Life after the little blue envelopes
Please update. You've probably forgotten all about this story by now though. :( It's so good. Please continue with this story.
appleheaven25 chapter 14 . 2/24
I need more! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Please update! :) I keep checking for a new chapter. (Hoping there would be one for Christmas.) how bout staring he new year off with a chapter?! :) this is such a good story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Please please please update! This is such a great story! Please?! It would be a great Christmas present:). Great job on this story!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Don't be afraid to update! You are so good at this story that I can be patient for new chapters! But please do post again:) fantastic work!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/4/2014
Oh my goodness! I love this! I thought I was actually reading book 3 in the series! I've already stayed up way to late, but I can't wait to read more! Pleeeeease keep writing! If you need any help or ideas I'd love to help you because I so want the rest of this story! You've captured the characters perfectly and your plot is fantataic! This should seriously be book 3! Love that Mirium is in it and Ginny picked Oliver! Your fantastic! Thank you!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
PLEEEEEASE UPDATE! :)))
ano chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Continue! I love the story!
Greets from the netherlands
My Review chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I believe this story is awesome. I haven't read many chapters, but you have a gift.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Ohmigosh! You r such a good writer stayed up untill 11:35 reading ur story or book or whatever! Plz post soon u left on GINNY AND OLIVER IN A ROOM ALONE NIGHT! R u trying 2 kill me with suspense? Jk luv ur story/book u r an amazing writer kisses, Piper
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
djmarinizela chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Hi! I've just read this novel a few weeks ago and I absolutely love it! When I read your story, it was really amazing because it somehow continued the smooth transition from the novel. Great job! And try to continue this to satisfy your readers :)
Sexy girl chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Amazing! The whole conversation between Ginny and Keith/Richard/Oliver/Ellis sounds so realistic. You write just like the original author of 13 little blue envelopes.
Hayley TT Showbiz chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Very good, but please do Oliver! I like keith; but i really like oliver! Meep going one kf the best ones in this archive!
Miki Kiyama chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
i love love love it! update soon hun! xx