Reviews for Animal
46captain46 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Ummmm, it's been like five years or something, I'm aware of that, bug could you please, please (!) continue this? It's really intruging!
Taylor chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
(Sorry I'm not logged in)
But I just wanted to say, I randomly found one of ur stories and followed it back to ur page, and have been reading a bunch of them now. They're really good (supernatural is always good) but I wanted to specifically review because I loved the idea of your beastly fic and think you should definitely continue it! (Mostly because your summary of the movie is absolutely perfect and how I feel, so I'm hoping you could make a better rendition of it using destiel. LOVED the beastly book and Neil Patrick Harris makes everything fabulous but it was just... Kind of aweful). Anywho, the point is, I'd love to see this story continued (I didnt even realize it wasn't a full story until I reached the end and was sad!)
So yeah. If u feel the urge to go back and play with it more, it'd be appreciated! Thanks!
AssButtAnonymous chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This AU...intrigues me. I never bothered with the movie myself - I actually found the book quite pleasant - but I must admit that I believe the only reason I would be able to sit through a showing of it would be Mr. NPH himself. I would very much like to read more of this.
FandomFanatic7 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Loving it so far, I can't wait to see Dean's transformation :) Please update soon!

-MesserMessa
nutmeg17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I like this film and i cant wait to see how your story turns out. I'm loving it so far and have a feeling I'll like it more than the actual film. Haha I mean it is Dean and Cas lol please update soon :D xx
Fisticuffs chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I must agree, NPH was probably the only redeeming quality about that movie. Such a letdown, since the book was amazing, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story turns out. c:
Tendencia chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
OMG I love this book XD! Good thing I havent seen the movie XP

Now I can imagen it with supernatural cast XD! Awesome work
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I was looking forward in cracking up with the Grandma's Boy fan fic but this one will be lovely. I can't wait to see which SPN character you have chosen to be the blind tutor. Great start!
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Sadly, NPH was so poorly used in "Beastly"... Complete waste of his inestimable talent!

I love that Cas is the President of the LGBTQ. Can't wait to see how you adapt this. I kind of like the idea of Scott Pilgrim, too.
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Definitely liking it so far. I haven't actually seen Beastly yet, but I probably will be sometime soon. I might not read the next chapters until I have seen the movie, but once I have I will be sure to read and review :D Interesting start for sure, please continue!
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Great beginning! Update soon:)
MerielTLA chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
ohh yess! Please continuee!

Ugh the Movie! I expected soo much (love the book) but they let me down soo badly...only Destiel can fix it xD