Reviews for Nighttime Haunts
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was so well written. I liked how you wrote Erik, it was just how I'd imagine him reacting to the realisation that Charles hears everything and sometimes there isn't anyrhing he can do about it. Really nice friendship piece! Thank you.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
FAN!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Great story! I just love Erik and Charles' relationship, and I enjoyed this scene between the two of them and where you went with it. Thanks for sharing!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I absolutely love this story! It's brilliant! :D :D :D
slioe chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
love it :)
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Damn, you're so good, please write more :D
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ooooooh, I like this! Very nice. And IC. Awesome. I like very much.
Scfilover chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was lovely: Charles's kindness brings out kindness and peace in Erik. Great job :)
Movies-R-Us chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved it. It was really sweet
Can'tBeBotheredToLogIn chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow! I am so very impressed with this. It's fantastically well written and very in-depth. It held my attention the whole way through! I'm very surprised this hasn't got more reviews, actually, it's perfect.

Nice work, keep it up. :)
DrowPrincess chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I liked this. It's really insightful and brings their caracters into focus. Really really good.
Bluebell chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Lovely, lovely story. Charles is a very complex character, and I think a lot of people simply assume that, just because he is a calm, polite man, that his powers are easily dealt with, although he needs a lot of control and strenght to survive living with the knowledge of other minds. Thank you for writing him so well.
ItSureAintSad chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Great except for one pretty big error - they already played chess at the Memorial steps earlier in the film. I'd change it to just an invitation to a game. - You can even work the "do you play" verbage into a flashback thought to when they first played that time. Also, don't know if you drink spirits or not, but NO one who does, especially like they do, would ever leave a glass unfinished. Just have him slam it back; also makes more of a statement that he's too tired to even savor it as he should. Liked it a lot otherwise!
ItSureAintSad chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was beautiful. Their interactions were perfect and Charles' soft weariness was written wonderfully. I loved that it was from Erik's Point of View, and you did it very well. All those moments when he wonders if Charles is in his head or not, and then deciding it doesn't matter so much at the end, is very nice. The whole scenario is very plausable and I like the idea that this is how the whole chess playing thing came about.

I'd love to see more from you in this fandom, if it suits you. This was a lovely piece.