Reviews for Poppy of Love
Sue1313 chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
This is so good. I hope she can go and have the rose taken off. It would be a horrible reminder.
Sue1313 chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Wouldn't the twins have the same DNA?
JL chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Update ASAP
FutureMrs.Reid chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Okay I'm pretty sure this is the best fanfiction I have ever read and will ever read. I loved the plot and how you used a new character! You must write more I'm dying to know what happens next!

Loved It!
Criminal-Minds-superfan chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
FINALLY! you updated with a very good chapter! Keep on the updates! As of the season finale of Criminal Minds... Wow! Love ur story got to finally see what happens to Poppy and how she got saved! Keep updating!
Sue1313 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
She gets into so much trouble. I am glad she made it back to the station so they knew sooner that she had been taken. Knowing now who the unsub is will help the find her faster.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Please update this, it's so wonderful ;-;
duducita chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
where can I read the rest of the story, this is really good
duducita chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I read the whole 10 chapters they are really good, and I would like to know where can I continue reading the story. Looking forward fr your answer. regards.
techie20 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
this is rally good. please write more!
dmfrancis7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
When are we getting more chapters?.
dmfrancis7 chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Awesome! More please! Love Dr Reid!
Sammyjo2694 chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
This is awwesome! i love Spencer he is my favorite character! Post soon cause i wanna be sure Poppy is ok. :)
StormOfImagination chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is really good! Reid is one of my FAVORITE Criminal Minds characters, but most people just overlook him and write about the more central characters. It's very individual, not sticking with any of the cases they've done before. I love this!
Rachel
IwouldrockJoshuaJacksonsWorld chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I really like this story! I hope you keep writing it. I would like it if you could put JJ in it tho. Please keep this story going.