Reviews for Counting Down the Days
keep my issues drawn chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Poor Lily! Why does everyone always write her sad? I feel so sorry for her! Great drabble, as always. ;)
What chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I didn't understand the premise behind her alcoholism at all. It didn't make sense.
lowi chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Oh, poor Lys. :'(

But, really amazing writing, Imly. You really set both his and Vic's character amazingly well, in so few words. :3

The way you used the prompts in this was great, and this line was really interesting: "because getting your heart broken by her was some sort of honour, an honour that many boys had won."

It gave me lot to think about, which is absolutely greet! Amazing work!
lowi chapter 3 . 12/4/2011

This was so incredibly cute, Imly! Oh my gosh, I adored this! Your Hugo, gosh, he's just adorable. And Louis being all nice and kind and hilarious, you really want to kill me? ;)

Fantastic work, Imly, I lovedlovedLOVED this one!
lowi chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Imly, this was brilliant. You pictured everything so clearly, I could see this perfectly. :3

The way you captured Scorpius' character by this line: "the image of cool, like he scaled her house every night" had me cracking up, it was awesome! ;)

Fantastic work, and beautiful writing, Anagram Twinny! ;)
keep my issues drawn chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
Poor Lysander :( I felt so sorry for him at the end. A beautiful Drabble, as always! :')
13579inactive24680 chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Hey Nyx :D

My mum thought I was too old for an advent calendar this year, I was gutted D:

These little drabbles are really cute, I loved the LoiusHugo one.

I'm dead excited for Christmas now :D
felines chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
Little!Hugo is so cute, and Louis is very brotherly! I loved this chapter - it was heartwarming. :D
felines chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I love this chapter as well, especially the ending, which ended the story on a more bittersweet note. It was so pretty!

keep my issues drawn chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I love it- a beautiful Drabble of the friendship between them :)
keep my issues drawn chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I loved that, and the ending line was beautiful! :') Great writing!
felines chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I loved the JamesScorpius (friendship?) even though I'm not one for slash. It was very cute and funny, esp. the line about how the gingerbread men would become pompous.

Keep up the good work!

lowi chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Gosh, Imly! This was amazing, I lovedlovedLOVED it! ;)

First of all I adore that you didn't make it any romance, it was a refreshing change. :3 the way you wrote their friendship, with the bickering and joking was simply adorable. :3

Fantastic work, Imly! &hearts
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I really liked that- beautiful! :)
Cassia4u chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
oh wow, cant wait for more! lovely writing! :D
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3